Chapter 3: Landed in Koma Village

Jillian starts falling down from the sky while a green spark is surrounding her. Jillian doesn't scream because she's brave like a Möbius Hedgehog! The only thing she's worried about is where she's going to land.

Jillian: *Lands on the ground, on my stomach, the green spark that was around me explode making a crater that is shaped as a dragon then my voice starts to hurt* Well that-a hurt! Even my voice.. *Coughs a little* Maybe if I stay here laying down, Star Guardians might give me power to live then a goomba might find me and take me back to the village... Maybe not since I doubt that it'll end up like Paper Mario. *Tries to get up* Maybe I can get up by myself without having any problems. *Falls back down while Holding onto my imaginary bey tight*

Jillian kept trying to get up then the imaginary BeyBlade that she has turns into a real BeyBlade.

A Silver Dog named Hokuto and A Teenager with very light short blue hair and blue hair named Hyoma are running to the place where they heard the explosion. They arrive and they see Jillian trying to get up.

Hyoma: Hey Kid! *Runs to her* Are you ok?

Jillian: *Shakes my head*

Hokuto: *Sees that she's holding a bey in her hand* Were you battling someone.

Jillian: S-Sort of... *Coughs*

Hokuto: Are you sick?

Jillian: If I w-was sick th-then I would be vomiting right now.

Hyoma: Stop talking, you might Damage your voice.

Jillian: *Nods*

Hyoma: Just rest.

Jillian: *Closes my eyes but doesn't fall asleep*

Hyoma: *picks her up and walks to Hokuto's Cabin*

Hokuto: *Follows Hyoma*

They arrived at the cabin and let The Girl rest on the bed. A few hours has passed and Jillian opened her eyes.

Jillian: *Sits up then looks around, Feels my hands and I don't feel my imaginary bey, I cough a few times to get my original voice back* Where's my BeyBlade?

Hyoma: *Walks in the room and sees the girl is up* Hey, you're awake. How are you? Are you feeling okay?

Jillian: *Looks at the teen* Yeah, I guess.. Where's My Bey?

Hyoma: Oh right, I forgot! *takes out the girl's bey out of my pocket and shows it to her* Here you go.

Jillian: *Takes it and looks at it*

Hyoma: So where did you get that Bey? I have never seen that bey before.

Jillian: I don't know how I got it... It was probably right after I got a bit angry at a... Ravine?

Hyoma: A Ravine?

Jillian: Yeah. Well I think anyways. I don't know. It had a platform in the middle of it.

Hyoma: So what were you doing at this ravine?

Jillian: Well first of all, for some reason the police were chasing me even though I didn't do anything wrong so I hid my self with a brown hat and a brown coat so the police wouldn't know what I look like.

Hyoma: Uh..

Jillian: If you were in My Universe, you would understand.

Hyoma: Y0U CAME FR0M A DIFFERENT UNIVERSE?!