Chapter 5: Learning How To BeyBlade

"LET IT RIP!" Hyoma and Jillian said as they Launched their beys into the Stadium

"Uh.. Now what?" Jillian Questioned.

"Now attack. I'll let you go first." Hyoma smiled.

"Ok? Go... Uh..." Jillian Thinks of a name to call her BeyBlade "Go DreamGirl!" DreamGirl hits Rock Aries

"Your BeyBlade seems like an Attack Type. Now it's my turn, Aries!" Hyoma said.

Jillian and Hyoma kept battling for an hour. Jillian didn't realize it but Hyoma did. Jillian almost mastered the BeyBlade that she has but there's one thing missing, she doesn't have a special move yet.

"I think it's time to end this battle now. Rock Aries!" Hyoma said as his bey spins towards Jillian's

Jillian closes her eyes and thinks of what she should do? What's her special move? Then she thought of her past in the sonic world. She thought of Shadow using Chaos Control. The chaos control that uses only one Chaos Emerald but at the time she's thinking about, Shadow didn't have a Chaos Emerald, he only used his powers.

"Special Move! Horn Throw Destruction!"

Jillian opened her eyes then she whispered, "DreamGirl, Use Chaos Control!" After Jillian said that, her bey disappeared.

"Huh?! Where did your bey go?!"

After Hyoma said that, DreamGirl reappeared and it's now spinning left instead of right.

"What?! Your bey is a Left Rotation Bey?!"

Jillian Smiled happily then her bey started to evolve. It started to shine bright gold, as the bey was doing that Hyoma and Jillian looked away.

After it was done, Hyoma and Jillian looked back and saw a new BeyBlade but it looked different. It almost looked like as if it were The Nemesis Bey.

Hyoma was about to freak but he stayed calm and kept battling. Rock Aries canceled the special move then it started to hit Jillian's Bey but it didn't take any damage.

"Is it my turn yet?" Jillian Asked.

"I-I Guess.."

"Alright! Hedgehog X! Special Move! Chaos Spear!" Jillian Called out as her evolved bey, Hedgehog X shoots out Chaos Spears at Rock Aries.

Rock Aries dodges almost every single one of them except the last one.  Rock Aries is losing its balance. Hedgehog X spins fast to Rock Aries, hits Rock Aries hard and it knocks Aries out of the stadium.

Hyoma Gasps then said, "Aries!"

"Did I win?" Jillian asked happily even though she knew that she won.

"Yeah you did. You're pretty strong. Even at the end of that, your bey evolved and you managed to beat me."

"Yay! Wait, is your bey ok?"

"It's ok but I'm surprised that you can control your bey."

"What do you mean?" Jillian says as she takes her bey back.

Hyoma grabbed his bey off the ground, put it in his pocket and walks to Jillian. "Never mind, forget about it."

"The weird part is that there's 7 Holes that almost forms a perfect circle."

"You're right Hokuto. I wonder what it's for?"

Jillian thinks for a second then she sees a little hedgehog head that looks like Sonic in Super Hedgehog form. "It's for emeralds."

"How can you be sure?" Hokuto wondered.

"Have you heard of Sonic The Hedgehog?"

"Yeah, Me and Hokuto were sent to their world a little while ago."

"Really? How did that happen?"

"Gingka said that him and The Other 8 Legendary Bladers were BeyBlading to see who's the strongest Legendary Blader there is then when once they all used their special moves at the same time a huge white light teleported them and us there."

"Taking a wild guess here but I'm guessing The 9 Legendary Bladers made their own Chaos Control Freak."

"I've heard that name before. You even said it during our battle."

"Yeah and I might change the name because I might make another Chaos Control Special Move. Anyways see this little hedgehog head?" Jillian says as she showed her bey to Hokuto and Hyoma.

"I'm guessing that's why you called your new bey Hedgehog X?" Hyoma says.

"Yep!" Jillian Giggles.

"Now what's with the X in the name?" Hokuto wondered.

"That was just a last second thought and I gotta say, it sounds good. So Now what?"

"Hm? Maybe you should go to Metal Bey City. I heard that the WBBA is starting a Huge Tournament that the legendary Bladers and the other Bladers around the world are going to battle in a few days." Hyoma said.

"Really? Cool!"

"Yeah and maybe you can battle too in that tournament."

"Uh... I don't think I'm up for that challenge. I just started BeyBlading!"

"And you're strong, Jillian! By The Way, you look like Madoka as if she was older."

"I Do?" Jillian was surprised when Hyoma said that.

"Yes. I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed this" Hokuto says.

"Except you look like a different version of her. You look like if Madoka was 21 Years Old"

"Hm. I can see that."

"We can't let you go out in public looking like a twin of Madoka! What are we going to do?"

"I got it!" Jillian says as her whole body turns bright gold. Hyoma and Hokuto looked away for a few seconds then looked back at Jillian seeing her that she looked like a biker chick. "What do you think?"

"It's good but your face still looks like Madoka." Hyoma says.

"I got that covered." Jillian says as she puts her sunglasses on. "I'll just say my name is Renée Kishatu. Just putting it out there."

"And if that doesn't work?" Hokuto says.

"Then I'll tell the people who I meet My Real Name then maybe I'll turn into the version of me back when I was 12 years old. Which apparently one of my old friends said I looked like a girl who died on Space Colony ARK. Except I have brown hair."

"Uh.. Anyways if you want to go, the next train is coming in 10 minutes so you should hurry." Hyoma said.

"Ok. Bye! Thanks for you help!" Jillian says as waves to them then runs to the train station.

"Bye" Hyoma and Hokuto says as they waved to her.