Chapter 6: The Train Ride with Some Old Friends

Jillian got to the train station just in time. She only had 1 minute left on the timer, if she had gotten here a minute after the 10 Minutes then she would've missed the train.

As she waits she wants to remember her past when Her, Shadow and Silver was going back to 2002 when the Dragon thing happened. The problem was that she couldn't remember for some reason. It was probably because of that long fall from the sky, when she hit the ground then fainted, she probably lost her memory. Or she didn't want to remember it because it probably sad.

She wanted to complain more in her mind but then she saw the train, She walks to the train and gets on. When she looked on her left she saw a pink hair girl with and a purple hair girl. Jillian thought that it was her SuperHero Emotions but she doubted it.

"Hey Renée!" The Purple Haired Girl said.

"We have to call her by her middle name now? Why?" The Pink Haired Girl asked Purple.

"It's because Renée is undercover and we don't want to be the people to blow it."

"I want to call her by her real name though!"

"If we do then she'll go to jail for the 26th time!"

"But-"

Jillian Cuts off Pink saying. "Do I have to separate you both?"

"But Purple Start-"

"No But's, Pink! Now give me a little room." Jillian said as Purple and Pink gave room in the middle so Jillian can sit next to them. "Moving on! How are you guys? I haven't seen you guys since that... Let's just call it the Mighty Med Mess."

"Well Me and Pink wanted to see how you're doing in your mess of not trying to get captured by the police."

"Then we heard you were going to The BeyBlade World and we were SO EXCITED!"

"Mostly Pink."

"Yeah Mostly Me! I want a BeyBlade so badly but I can't get one because all of them are so good!"

"But then.." Purple said as she got out the BeyBlade, DreamGirl out of her bag and showed it to Jillian and Pink. "I got you your own BeyBlade."

Pink gasps and takes the BeyBlade away from Purple. "OMG! Thank You Purple!!!"

As Pink tells how much she loves purple right now, Jillian thinks about how Purple got The DreamGirl BeyBlade. Then Jillian speaks up. "Purple.."

"Yes, Renée?"

"How The FANG did you get that BeyBlade?"

"From you."

"I knew it..."

"Also if you have noticed, I gave you a bey that you might find familiar."

"Yeah. Hedgehog X! This is the second time I've seen that bey!"

"When was the first?"

"You actually don't know?"

"Nope."

"Well let's just say the first time I saw this bey was in a Vision. it seemed a bit real."

"It was probably not a Vision and you actually went to that place wherever it was." Purple said.

"You maybe right."

"Now What does Hedgehog X like?! Can you show it to us please Ji- I mean Renée!" Pink said as she does the pouty face.

"It's not finished!"

"What do you mean it's not finished?!"

"I only have Past! I need Present and Future!"

"Who cares?! I want to see it now!"

"I care! I thought you were a patient girl!"

"I am but not all the time!"

Purple starting to hate the fight between Jillian and Pink so she covered both of their mouths so they can shut up.
"Please stop fighting, It's getting annoying!"
After Purple did that Jillian and Pink calmed down and Purple removed her hands from their mouths. "Now that's better."

"So When are we going to stop at Metal Bey City?" Jillian Asked.

"Not for a while." Purple says.

Pink frowns and says. "I want to BeyBattle so badly! I want you to battle me first, Renée!" Pink points at Jillian.

"Dude! You need to train first in order to battle me!"

"But I don't want to train! It's boring!"

"Unless you make it fun! Like Video Game Fun!"

"OOH!!! WHICH GAME?!"

"Yeah! We can play the first level of Sonic Adventure 2 Battle! That would be very good training."

"I think You and Pink should start out small." Purple said.

"What do you mean "Start Out Small"?!" Pink says in an Angry Mood, looking at Purple.

"Renée just started playing BeyBlade and you Pink haven't started playing yet."

"Ugh! Why do you have to ruin my moment, Purple?!"

As Purple and Pink fight, Jillian thinks of what happened weeks ago but she can't remember. Now she needs to remember two things in her visions.

"Well I'm going to concentrate because they're some things I need to think about. Give me a warning when we arrive!"

"How should we do that?" Pink Asked.

"I don't know? Do something that'll affect me like hit me or something! Anyways uh.. Day-Day?" Jillian said weirdly as closes her eyes to think about what happened a few weeks ago.