Meet Our Team

Bolded italic is Sandra's thoughts, just italic is Arabella's. If it's someone else, it will be specified. Keep in mind, the story is kind going off tack from here.

"It kinda matters..." KF muttered and Sandra sent him a glare.

"Not the time." Robin says putting a hand on the speedsters shoulder.

"Anyone care to explain what just happened?" Kaldur says, taking control of the situation.

"Um--" but she cut herself off. She heard a noise. A scream. Captain Marvel. Crap.

The lot of superheroes were looking at her expectantly.

"We can do that after. And I promise I'll explain what happened, and why we're here." Sandra said, slightly desperate. She didn't want any more fatalities that weren't absolutely necessary.

"Fine." KF responded. Sandra nodded and turned around.

"Good. Now, Arabella, how do you suppose we go about finding the captain?" Sandra asked the other.

"Well you could do your thing, and save us all time." Arabella suggests with a smirk.

"Jeez... fine." no one wanted to admit it, but both Sandra and Kid Flash sounded the same when they complained. Only Arabella could see Sandra's pupils split and her eyes turn pink and turquoise. She sniffed quietly and her eyes flicked to the right. She ran towards the scent, running left and right through the dense trees, towards the edge of the forest.

There was a building, with small pillars all around it. Sandra had seen them before. There were three in a clearing she came across before.

"Think I found him." Sandra told her partner via communicator.

"Think?"

"I didn't check yet." Sandra said it like it was an obvious fact.

"Then check, smartass!"

"Check smartass." Sandra mocked before her pupils were round again, but the heterochromic feature didn't away.

"Don't mock me." came Arabella's slight growl. Sandra ignored her and looked around, through the walls of the building. She saw Captain Marvel, but her slight feeling of joy was wiped away quickly. He was on a surgical table, with an inhibitor collar around his neck.

With a brain in a high tech incubator rolling around?

"Um... he's there. But... we may have some trouble getting him out."

"That's all I needed."

o.O.o

"That's all I needed." She turned to the team of heroes and grinned. "Let's go."

"Where she went?" KF asked.

"Where she went. She confirmed that Captain Marvel was there, so that's where we're going. Unless you want us to do it?" Arabella asked, raising a black eyebrow. The clouds moved, and the moon shined down, showing all of Arabella's facial features. White hair that went to the small of her back, brown eyes, thick eyelashes--thought they weren't notably long, and she was about 5' 6".

Everyone was too shocked with her white hair to say anything, so she sighed.

"Yeah, it's white, deal with it." she said as she walked over to where her partner had left moments ago. "Now are you coming or not?"

o.O.o

"You decided to show up." Sandra said with sass dripping from her tone. Arabella decided not to comment, but she did send a glare that would kill.