Ambushing Should Be Considered A Sin

Sandra sighed as she flopped onto her bed.

"I hate it here so much."

"Oi, Evens! You got someone here for ya!" Sandra raised an eyebrow at the door. She got up and pulled on a hoodie, since she was wearing a tank top.

"Yes?" she asked as she came down the stairs.

"This man has come to have a chat with you." Sandra's eyes widened when they landed on the man. Billionaire, playboy, philanthropist, Bruce Wayne. Great.

"I didn't break any laws, I swear." was Sandra's immediate response.

"I would hope so, or you know the consequence." then Robecca was gone. Sandra growled and turned to Bruce.

"So, Mr. Wayne, what brings you to this sorry excuse for an orphanage." Sandra asked as she leaned against the wall. Sandra swore she saw a flash of guilt in his eyes before it went away.

"You don't seem to like it here."

"I don't. And neither do my friends. Now, do you actually have something to say, I have school tomorrow."

"I just thought I would visit an orphanage I sponsor." Bruce said with a shrug.

"And that requires talking to me because...?"

"Because you live here and if you're uncomfortable, it's an issue."

"Whatever." Sandra mumbled and looked away.

Sandra noted her friends listening in on her conversation, and heard Kate mumble something to Geoffrey.

"Why do you think Bruce Wayne is talking to Sandra?"

Sandra shook her head slightly.

"Is that all?" Bruce nodded and Sandra turned around, and she felt his hand near her back, closer to her hair. She spun around immediately and caught his hand in a vice grip, catching him off guard.

"Obviously, you weren't done. Is there something you need, Mr. Wayne?" Sandra's tone was beyond dangerous.

"Sandra!" Arabella called from the stairs, although, it was a whisper. Sandra took that as "We're leaving, with or without you!" Sandra glared at the billionaire before she went to Arabella, walking away faster this time.

"If you so much as come near me again, I will make sure you can't have children." And the wolf was gone. Bruce stood there, shocked.

"Alright. Definitely how he would act. And I didn't even get a DNA sample."

o.O.o

"Bella, I'm fine." Sandra was walking toward the manhole on the road behind the orphanage.

"Fine!?" Arabella was clearly outraged. The Leviathan kept rambling while Sandra was still processing that Dick Grayson was Robin. And that Bruce Wayne had tried to get a sample of her DNA. 

Yeah. Like she'd let that happen.

"You're thinking. That's dangerous." Sandra sent a glare to Kate, who merely smirked.

"Don't mind it." Sandra said dismissively. Dick didn't really have any good friends at Gotham Academy, as far as she knew, so she couldn't make any connections to the rest of Robin's team. Sandra popped of the manhole cover and started climbing down the ladder.

"Wait, what the Hell are you doing?"

"In case you forgot, Moon, the base was blown up, and we still have work to do. So, long ago, I had a feeling this would happen, and I built a base in the sewers." Sandra didn't stop talking as she climbed down the ladder.