Chapter 1 sassy/ attitude

Brianna's POV
I was sassy today because I didn't get a lot of sleep because I went to bed at midnight and I didn't care what people thought about me, I was in school and drake walked pass me and tripped me I said "really?" He said "yup."

Then walked into English I rolled my eyes at him I sat in my Desk and waited for class to start Zayn also teaches 11th grade too and me, Nicole, and Victoria got him again this year which I was happy about, he said "okay class we're starting a new book today." Everyone groaned, he handed out the books and said "okay who would like to start reading first?" I knew he was going to pick me I sunk in my seat but I won't read,he said "how about you bri?"I said "I'd rather not." He said "I wasn't asking you I was telling you." I sighed and read a few sentence then someone else read it was so boring so I went on phone zayn cleared his throat he was standing over me I smiled at him he smiled back with his hand out and said "hand it over." I said "I was checking the time." He said "there's a clock up on the wall and it doesn't take you that long to check the time." I sighed and handed him my phone and crossed my arms and he said "you can get it back at the end of class." I rolled my eyes and said "whatever." Zayn turned around and rose a eyebrow at me and said with warning in his voice "Brianna stop with the attitude you're going to end up in the principal's office." I said "fine." Then we continued reading the book and I fell asleep then the bell rang and Zayn came over to me and woke me up Groaned and he said "have a nice nap?" I said "well yes I did."

Then Zayn gave me my phone and said "don't let me catch you with it out during class again got it and no more sleeping in my class either got it?"I said "yeah."I left, James and I walked to math since we had the class together, we took our seats and she started I was bored so I went on phone again and the teacher came over and said "ms. Styles." And she was standing over me and this was my third time this week I got it taken away from her she really doesn't like me  she said "now it goes to the principle and your parent has to pick it up at the end of the day." I said "that is so stupid I thought it was only If I got it taken away the whole week."She said "ms styles you know the rules and we have a guest so don't make this difficult." I looked back and saw Luke he waved at me I smiled and waved back then I sat back down in my seat and sunk into it I put my head on my desk and fell asleep again,my teacher said "ms styles there is no sleeping in my class." I woke up and said "whatever." She said "ms styles I don't like the attitude." I rolled my eyes and sat back in my seat with my arms cross then the bell rung and I left Luke caught me and said "what do you think your father will think when he finds out what happened in there." I said "he'll be furious that's why he never will and that's why you won't tell him." Luke said "he will know because you're telling him and I don't like the attitude either."I said "I don't have to tell him." He said "yes you do missy." I rolled my eyes and he said "stop rolling your eyes too."he rose a eyebrow at me and said "stop with the attitude too." I said "okay."

Then he left James came over and said "what's up with you today?" I said "I don't like it here and I didn't get a lot of sleep last night I went to bed at midnight so I'm not in the mood for anyone today."

Then he peaked my lips and I headed into science which went smoothly until I got kicked out because I was back talking back to The teacher once again and sleeping I was sitting in the hallway when James walked by and said " what did you do this time?"I said "I was back talking the teacher and I fell asleep again in class." He sighed and left.

Then the bell rang and it was lunch Victoria said "you're sassy today." I said "yeah because I'm not in the mood to deal with anyone here and I went to bed at midnight." Nicole said "oh got it why so late and you got that right and you're coming to the party tonight right?" I said "I wasn't tired at 10 so I stayed up and I finally fell asleep at 12 and hell yeah but only if my dad lets me which he won't because my phone is with the principle and I have a attitude so the teachers probably already told him about that." Nicole said"why did you go to bed at midnight?" I said "because I wasn't tired."

After lunch we headed to our next class and drake punched my shoulder I turned around and said to him "I'm not in the mood for your crap today drake!!!!" He said "I will get you back." I rolled my eyes and flipped him off drake said "slut." I said "whatever manwhore!!!!" I rolled my eyes and walked away.

After school was over I waited for my dad to come and get me, he arrived and I hopped in the car I said "I don't want to hear it." My dad rose his eyebrow at me and said "now this is why you go to sleep earlier and don't stay up so late." I said "I didn't go to bed that late I just didn't fall asleep until midnight ." He said "that's why you listen to me when I tell you to go to bed at 10 and you're grounded for the way you were acting in school today!!!!"I said "but dad there's a party tonight!!!!"He said "to bad you're staying home no buts!!!"I said "ugh I hate you!!!!"He said "that's no way you talk to me when we get home go striaght to your room I don't want to see you until dinner!!!"I said "fine!"We got home and I went striaght up to my room and did my homework and read a magazine because he took away my computer too.

Then I took a nap I woke up to Louis calling me down to dinner I felt better now, dad said "are you in a better mood now?" I said "yes." He said "good your working tonight." I said "at the studio?" He said "yup." I said "ugh."

After dinner I got my shoes on and headed out to the car and Liam drove me there since my dad took my car away too,once we got there I got out of the car and walked inside Miranda said "hi Brianna." I said "hi Miranda."

Then I started doing my work then at 9:00 Louis came and got me I got home took a shower and got my pjs on, then I climbed into my bed and fell into a peaceful sleep.