Chapter 2 druken mistake

Brianna's POV
It was Saturday night and I wasn't grounded anymore, tonight Victoria was throwing a party I walked downstairs and said "hey dad can I go to Victoria's party?" He said "sure will her parents be there?" I lied and said "yeah they'll be home." Her parents knew she was throwing the party but they said they wouldn't be there, I went upstairs and got dress a little nicer then there was a knock at the door I got my shoes on I said "I got it." It was James he said "hey beautiful." And peaked my lips I said "hey handsome." He said "ready?" I said "yup." I said "dad and uncles I'm leaving." They said "okay drive safely and don't do anything stupid." I said "okay we will and no promises." My dad said "Briana." I closed the door and left we headed to Jame's car and drove to her house and the whole school was there we walked in and Victoria handed me a drink and said "yes there's alcohol in it live life." I said "I don't care anymore what my dad says I'm going to have fun."  We cheers and then danced to the dj she got at 12:00 which was the time I should have been home at I was totally wasted, and I didn't see James any where then jake came up to me he was hot and started kissing me I slurred "I'm taken." He said "I know but you won't remember this tomorrow and James will never know." He started kissing me again then he rubbed my side I didn't pull away and James saw he came over and pulled me off of him James said "how could you?!?!" I said "James I..." He said "I don't want to hear it find another way home!!" He then left I stumbled to follow him and I said "James listen to me!!!"He screamed "THERES NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT YOU CHEATED ON ME AND YES HE KISSED YOU FIRST BUT YOU DIDN'T PULL AWAY !!!!" I said "I'm so wasted right now it was a mistake I meant to pull away but I can't think straight so I just went along with it!!!!"He said "whatever we're over find another ride home and you knew exactly what you were doing!!!" He then left tears welled up in my eyes and I said "James please!!!"He said "we're over and that's final have a great life Briana see ya never!!!!" I went back inside and got another drink, Nicole said "what happened?" I said "he broke up with me because I did something stupid!!!"I cried and she hugged me and said "what did you do?" I said "because I'm drunk and I kissed another guy but the guy kissed me first and I didn't pull away I'm so stupid I should have pulled away."Victoria said "that was stupid of you." I said "I can't think straight I'm so wasted right now and to top it all off its 3 in the morning and I was suppose to be home at 12:00 so now I'm going to get yelled at by my dad and he will also yell at me because I'm drunk my life just keeps on getting better and better*sarcasm*!!!!"

Then I heard screams so I knew my dad was here he saw me with Nicole and Victoria he was fuming, I said "I don't need a lecture I already had a bad night!!!" I stumbled to the car.

Harry's POV
I was worried sick Brianna wasn't home yet and she wasn't picking up her phone and she wasn't texting me back or the boys either I told the boys I was going to get her she is in so much trouble I was fuming I drove to Victoria's house and it was still full in swing and there were a bunch of teenagers there I walked into the house and the teenage girls screamed and asked for pictures I apologized to them that now was not a good time for picture I looked for Victoria's parents but they weren't here Brianna was in so much because she lied to me and she's past her curfew if she's drunk to she's dead, I looked for her and saw her with Nicole and Victoria she slurred "I don't need a lecture I had a bad night already!!!"And then stumbled to the car I asked her friends "how much did she drink?" Victoria said "a lot and she drunk more once James broke up with her because she did something stupid." I said "did it invole another boy?" They said "yeah." I sighed  I was fuming and walked out to the car I was going to yell at her tomorrow right now she just needs to get home and go to sleep I hopped in the drivers seat and we drove home it was a silent car ride home.

We got home I parked the car and helped Brianna walk into her room she passed out on her bed, i left a trash can next to her I walked back downstairs the boys said "she's not wasted is she?" I said "yeah she's really wasted to the point where she couldn't walk." Liam said "why would she do that does she know what that could do to her?"I said "because of a damn boy that's why!!"Niall said "was it James I swear if he hurt her he's dead!!!"I said "no she hurt him I don't know what she did but it with another boy but I'll ask her tomorrow to get the details." They nodded then we all headed to bed.

                            Brianna's POV
I woke up and my head was hurting a lot I groaned and vomited into the can next to me then I remembered what happen that night. Then I felt like I was going to be sick again and ran to the bathroom I puked in the toilet and groaned.

I walked downstairs and saw my dad and uncles uncle Louis said "drink this it will help." I took a sip and it was gross I said "ew I'm not drinking all of that or any of it." He said "okay your choice."And left it there just in case I changed my mind I just pushed my food on my plate my dad said "you know you're grounded for 2 months right." I said "I figured I don't really care and that's not so bad I thought it would be a lot wrose."Dad rose a eyebrow at me and asked "what happened last night?" I said "I got wasted and another boy kissed me and I didn't pull away so I technically cheated on James and he broke up with me." My dad sighed and said "that's why you don't drink what were you thinking?!?"I rolled my eyes and said "yeah yeah what ever and I wasn't thinking that's the point ."I put my plate in the sink and then went back into my room I looked at the pack of cigarettes I stole from uncle Louis and I took one out and put it in my pocket I then said to my dad "I'm going for a walk." Dad said "okay." I left and lite the cigarette when I was far enough from my house it felt good.

I was walking around town and I saw James he just walked the other way, I sighed I didn't bother chasing him and then when I was done with my cigarette I sprayed perfume on me and went back home I got home and went straight into my bedroom and just stayed there all day.