Chapter 29 something werid is going on

Briana's pov
I got no sleep last night so that means I'm not in the mood for anyone. I just went to school in my pjs brushed my teeth and left my hair in a messy bun then I went down stairs and grabbed a apple I got my shoes on and headed to my car I got into my car and drove to zack's house I parked the car and walked right into his house his sister said "oh hi Briana." I said "where's Zack?" She said "um he went in with his other friend today." I said "ok then why didn't he text me that and he's been distanced from me." She said "I don't know he's been acting werid lately I don't know why." I said "okay well it would have been nice to know."

Then I got back in my car and went to pick up Victoria and Nicole. They said "have you seen Zack he's not answering his phone?" I said "he went in with someone else according to his sister I don't know why he didn't tell me and I haven't seen him in a long time and he hasn't texted me and been ignoring me." Nicole said "this is werid." I said "I know right it's not like him." We got to school and I saw Zack with another girl they came over to us and Zack said "hi Briana this is my friend from preschool name Skylar she's new here and I was just showing her around." I said "nice to meet you skylar so your the friend he came in with today."She shook my hand and I shook hers she said "so you're the famous Briana I heard a lot about you all good things." I said "now have you and I have a question for Zack why haven't you been answering my text messages or calls you've been ignoring me why?" He said "I've been busy and dealing with stuff that's why." I said "ok but you can talk to me you realize that right?" He said "yeah I know." I could tell he was lying but I left then we headed to class and he sat next to skylar. The whole class I watched the two of them he was with her all day today. Victoria said "I think he's cheating on you." I said "I think so too but I don't want to believe it why would he do this to me he knows everything I've been through why would he do this to me of all people." She said "cause guys are dicks." I laughed and said "so true".

Then me and my girls headed to my car and Zack went with skylar they were coming over to my house to hangout with us. We got to my house and my dad and uncles were there I said "I think Zack is cheating on me." Aunt Eleanor who I was shocked was there said "why would you think that?" I said "when did you come back into the picture?" She said "a couple of days ago now explain why you would think Zack is cheating on you?"I said "because he's with this new girl name skylar who he's know since preschool he's been with her all day and not with me and he hasn't been answering his messages from me or calls he said he's been busy." She said "oh he probably is seems like it to me." I was pissed.

Then Zack and skylar walked in he was holding her hand I looked at aunt Eleanor and she said "im so sorry.and hugged me I said "Zack are you and skylar together?" Zack looked at skylar and she did the same she said "um.. no.. we're not.." then they quickly pulled away their hands I said "why are you stuttering then?" I crossed my arms Zack said "I'm so sorry." And started coming near me I said "leave I never want to see you again have a great life!!!" They left and I went up to my room and locked the door and just cried into the pillow aunt Eleanor got a key and opened my door aunt Eleanor and aunt cherly walked in and same with Nicole and Victoria and said "you don't need him you got us." I said "I know but this is the second time a guy cheated on me I'm done with guys I'm turning into a lesbian I don't even care anymore." Aunt Eleanor said "I would take you out but I can't leave the house." I said "I know that I'll be ok." She said "Are you sure?"I said "I don't know I just need a break from boys right now." She said "boys are stupid don't let them get to you."

There was a knock on the door it was my dad and uncles he hugged me and said "we gave them a piece of our minds don't worry they won't bother you anymore." I said "I don't need him I don't need any boys accept for you guys." He said "Excatly." We just watched movies the rest of the day and I fell asleep while watching the movies that toally got my mind off of him.