Chapter 30 almost going down the path again

Briana's pov
I haven't moved my bed for over 2 weeks I've been in my room, uncle Louis and aunt Eleanor have came and checked on me but I haven't aten anything in the pass 2 weeks. I finally had energy to get up and go for a walk I walked downstairs and no one was there accept for aunt Eleanor and uncle Louis who couldn't leave because uncle Louis got arrested for a stupid reason that pissed me off but any ways and yes I'm in la I've been here for two weeks because I couldn't handle seeing him. I went out and decided to get Starbucks I didn't care how I looked I walked in and saw Zack and James, james said "you look like shit." I said "like I care and why would you care what I look like anyways plus why are you guys here I thought you guys where in London?" Zack said "I wanted to say I'm sorry so we took a plane here I wanted to break up with you but I didn't want to hurt you but now I hurt you more and I feel horrible for doing this to you of all people." I said "yeah right that's bull I never want to see you again." I went to order my drink and once I got it I paid and left and walked quickly to the studio were 5SOS was I walked in and slammed the door open and said "boys are so stupid I'm turning into a lesbian I'm so serious right now I'm so done with them!!!" uncle Luke said "what happened now?" I said "Zack said he was meaning to break up with me but he didn't want to hurt me but then he did hurt me more when he cheated on me and he feels guilty now that's total bull shit he wouldn't have done it then !!!" I went outside and screamed and punched a brick wall it hurt but I didn't care now my knuckles were all bloody. I walked back in with tears running down my face uncle calum came over and hugged me while uncle Michael got the first aid kit I said " I want to leave this world." uncle Calum said "don't say that you deserve to be here don't let those dicks get to you their not wroth your breath or tears." I said "I can't take any of this pain anymore I'm done with everyone and everything."

Then chole came in with Jake I ran to him because he's like a brother to me he hugged me and said "hey what happened to your hand?" I said "I punched a brick wall because boys are dicks." He said "not all but most of them are." I said "well the ones I've dated have been." He said "well you won't be dating for a long time." I said "no shit I ran into him today and he said he was meaning to break up with me but didn't want to hurt me but he hurt me more when he cheated on me and now he feels guilty that's total bull." Jake said "that is total bull shit I'll punch him if I see his face." And at that moment Zack walked in Jake went up to him and punched him I gasped and said "Jake." He said "he deserved it I told you I would." Shaking out his hand Zack said while holding his nose"I did." Uncle Ashton got him a tissue and handed it to him while glaring at him and said "why the hell are you here haven't you've done enough damage already?" Zack said "to apologize for real this time I seriously didn't mean to hurt you I'm so so sorry but you were just not the one for me I thought you were but then I found Skylar she's the one for me don't worry you'll fine someone some day it just won't be me." Uncle Luke said angrily "you have 1 second to leave before I punch you in the face harder then he did get the hell out of here now!!!"I said "leave I'll let him and the others beat the shit out of you and punch you because that was so rude dick and I'll allow him to cut your balls off!!!" He left but ran into my dad and he said "leave now I heard what you said to my daughter now leave before I hurt you and I'm not the one for volience!!!" He left, then my dad walked in and hugged me and said "you won't be having any boyfriends for a long time got it?" I said "yeah I got it."

Then I just sat at the studio all day and then we went to go get something to eat I still wasn't hungry so I lied saying I ate something before I got to the studio, chole said "please don't go down this path again." I said "what's the point of living anymore if people are just going to treat me like shit." She said "it'll get better and you know that you have the best people around you." I said "it doesn't feel like it will right now." She said "it will get better don't worry we're here for you now eat." I ate what she ordered me it was good then I headed back to the house with the others we brought food home for Louis and Eleanor I said "you're going to win the case." Louis said "oh I know everyone is on my side." I said "yeah they are."

Then I went to take a shower got into my pjs and watched movies with the only boys I need which is my dad and uncles I didn't need any other boys I got them right here during the movie I fell asleep when I woke up I was in my bed my dad must have moved me there.

Then I went downstairs and ate dinner after dinner we watched another movie and I fell asleep on uncle Louis I was so happy he was here and not in jail I was happy to have these boys in my life I was happy Harry adopted me I'm so thankful for all of them. I don't know where I would be if Harry hadn't adopted me I'm happy to be with them and I'm happy who I'm today and who I'm becoming.