Chapter 24 Assembly

Brianna's pov
Today there was a Assembly about bulling and I was speaking at it I'm so nervous I haven't been back to this school in a long time. My heart was pounding out of my chest, I was back stage I looked out to see who was there and the whole school was there even Veronica and drake were front row and center. I was so nervous right now my uncle Liam came up to me and said "hey you'll do fine trust me just breath." I took a deep breath and head out there everyone cheered. I said "hey guys so today's assembly is about bulling I heard that some of you guys were bulling the new kid that just came here. I know what it's like to get bullied it sucks... you shouldn't be treating this kid the way you are treating him. He didn't do anything to you guys so why treat him like this?" Everyone was quiet then of course verionica had to say something she said "same reason we bullied you because he's a loser and has no friends and no one likes him and he's emo." I said "that's not true at all he is the sweetest person ever just because he's different does not mean you should be treating him this way what would you do if someone treated you the way you are treating him? How would you feel?People that are different shouldn't get bullied don't judge the person if you don't really know them or their story. You should get to know them before you judge them." Everyone clapped and then it was time for questions one girl asked "how are you now that your not getting bullied?" I said "I'm good now I'm happy I have great people around me and that will always be there for me." Another girl asked "do you still cut?" I said "no I got help and now I'm all better now." She smiled and then Veronica said "I have something to say to you." I said "when don't you?" She rolled her eyes and said "I'm being serious right now." I said "go on." She said "Drake wants to say something." I looked at him and he said "I'm sorry." I said "yeah right." He said "no I truly I'm sorry the reason I treated you the way I did was because of what your father did to my sister and I never told you this but he also hurt my mother but my father knocked him out so he couldn't hurt her anymore. I know we will never be friends but can we at less try and get a long?" I was silent and looked at my uncle Liam  for some help he said "it's your choice." I looked back at Drake and said "yeah I can try." He smiled at me then verionica said "yeah we'll never be friends I'll always hate you because I'm jelous of you and also because of your old father." I said "I respect that."

Then I said "thank you guys for having me today remember to be nice to everyone you meet love you guys hope to see you guys again soon and if you want you guys can come up and meet me and Liam Payne." Everyone clapped and a bunch of people came up to me and my uncle we took pictures and talked to the fans.

After that we left and meet my dad and the others at a restaurant to get some lunch we got there and Drake was there to I said "hey are you here alone?" He said "hey and yeah." I said "want to join us?" He said "if you don't mind if I do?" I said "no we can make this work but it will take a long time." He said "okay." Then we headed over to the table and chole said "oh hell no." Drake said "relax she invited me." Chole said "um can I speak to you for a second." I said "yeah sure." We walked out and she slapped me I said "what was that for?" She said "why did you invite him? Are you insane? You have lost your mind do you remember everything that he did to you?" I said "I'm giving him a chance maybe he isn't so bad." She laughed and said "really have you meet him?" I said "yeah just give him a chance." She said "no." We walked back in and Drake wasn't there my uncles and dad were there I said "where did drake go?" Uncle Liam said "to the bathroom."I said "oh ok."

Then I sat down and he came back and sat down next to me my dad looked at me I said "I'll explain later." He nodded then we ordered our drinks then we ordered our food we were just talking until it arrived. We then ate and drake said "I got it it's a thanks for letting me eat with you guys." My dad said "non sense it's on me." Drake said "this is my thanks for you guys." He said "are you sure?" He said "yes." He paid and then we left of course Zack was there and gave me a werid look and then remembered the assembly he said "hi drake." Drake said "hi don't worry we're okay now." He said "I still don't trust you." He said "I know she doesn't either we are taking it slow."

Then we headed to the car and drake said "well I'll see you around." I said "yeah see you again soon." Then he left and I got in the car with Zack and my dad said "is that Drake the one who did all of thoese things to you and who hates you?" I said "he doesn't hate me he hates tom and yeah that was him I'm giving him a chance to see what he is really like yes I did date him but maybe he has change from then people can change." My dad said "I know but be careful." I said "I will."

We got home and I went inside and did my school work and home work. Then I went up to my room with Zack and we just talked.

Then at 6:00 my dad Called us down for dinner we sat down and ate after we were done Zack had to go I gave him a quick peak and he left. Then I went upstairs and took a shower after that I got my pjs on and headed downstairs and watched tv after I was done doing that I went to my room and brushed my teeth and climbed into my bed and fell asleep.