Chapter 28 mental break down

Briana's pov
It was the day after the shooting I just keep on replaying what happened yesterday in my head. I got dress in jeans and shirt and then I brushed my teeth and braided my hair. I walked downstairs grabbed a apple my dad and uncles were up and my dad said "I really think you should stay home today." I said "dad I'll be fine trust me I'll be safe." He said "keep in touch all day with us okay." I said "okay dad."

Then I got my shoes on and headed to the car then I drove to zack's house were I was picking him Victoria and Nicole up, they got in and then we headed to school. I got out of the car and everyone was staring at me I said "take a picture it'll last longer."

Then everyone went back to doing what they were doing I went to my locker and got my stuff and then headed to class everyone was silent when I walked in then of course Veronica had to start something she said "why did you have to come back what happened yesterday would have never happened if you didn't come back!!" I said "it wasn't my fault it was tom's fault he's the one who decided to come here with a gun and it probably would have still happened even if I didn't come back!!"She said "well let's see who else he will kill since he killed my best friend Gina yesterday she was in the hallway and he saw her and me and told me I could go but she has to die because her dad never gave him his money." I said "Im so sorry but he's a physco."

Then someone came running into the room it was tom I gasped he said "hear me now you guys aren't safe I'll get you all one day when you less expect for now I'm leaving the country you guys won't have to worry about me anymore." I said "how are you going to afford to leave the country if you have no money and no life."

Then a lady came in that I knew to well she was my old nanny who was so rude to me and hated me and she abused me too I stiffened and she said "we won't get caught by bitches and you turned into the person I told you you would be."

Then they left and everyone looked at me I just left the room. Victoria said "Briana wait." I didn't listen I just walked to my car and headed home I couldn't handle it here anymore I drove home and went into the house the boys and 5SOS boys were there I said "don't make me go back there because I'm not I can't handle the people there anymore they all think I have to do something with the horrible human being named tom they all think I have something to do with him but I don't!!!"

Then I left and drove back to the school and parked my car and got out and went back into the school and went back into the class and said "listen up I don't care if I'm interpreting you guys need to hear this. I have nothing to do with that physico name tom yes he was my father but now I don't want anything to do with him so stop assuming that I'm like him because I'm not I have a better father then tom was ever to me judge all you want about him but don't judge me think before you judge I'm sorry for what happened yesterday but that wasn't in my control." Everyone was quiet then I left and signed out I wasn't going to be here today then I drove home and my dad and uncles were waiting I said "I'm not going back." My dad said "I won't make you but explain to us what happened?" I said "Tom came back said that we are all not safe and then he left with his new girlfriend and they're going to a different country but everyone looked at me after that I can't handle people that think I'm still involved with tom." My dad hugged me and said "we'll protect you and won't let him any where near you and your not part of him anymore just ignore the people that think you are." I was crying by now I nodded and said "I will."

The rest of the day we just watched tv Victoria came in and said "thanks to you everyone hates me because they think that you're still with him." I rolled my eyes and said "I'm sorry it's not my fault they need to get through their minds I'm not involved with him anymore he can go die in a hole for all I care." Nicole said "well they don't listen we told them you have a new family and they don't believe us." I said "they can go kiss my ass because I'm done with them and where's Zack?" Nicole said "he's with a friend." I said "ok."

Then my dad made us dinner after we ate I put my dish in the sink then I went to take a shower then I was got my pjs on Nicole and Victoria were sleeping over tonight. Then we watched a movie and we went to bed early since we had school tomorrow but I couldn't sleep because of all of this.