Chapter 19 father's day

Brianna's POV
I've never liked this day because I never had a real father but now I love this day because I now have the best father in the world I don't know what I would do without him. I do so much for him and he does so much for me and he puts up with all my crap that I go through even know we don't always agree on everything I still love him. Right now I was making breakfast for him Freddie was helping me well he was tring but I was doing most of the work, once I was done I put it on a tray and brought it upstairs to his room Freddie opened the door and we both walked in I said "happy Father's Day dad." He goraned and rubbed the sleep away from his eyes he said "thank you princess you didn't have to do this." I said "I've been doing this for the pass year because I love you so much." He smiled and hugged me and kissed my forehead and said "I love you too." He ate breakfast and then me and Freddie went downstairs and I made breakfast for the others myself and Freddie.

After I was done the other came downstairs and Freddie said "happy Father's Day daddy." And ran to uncle Louis, uncle Louis picked him up and said "thank you buddy." Feddie made a card for him I helped him make it and we gave him and gift card to a sports store he loves. Uncle Louis opened the card and smiled and said "thanks Freddie." Freddie giggled and Louis gave him another hug.

After we were done with breakfast I put the dishes in the sink washer uncle Liam asked "want help?" I said "no I got it you boys don't have to do anything today it's all on me." Uncle Liam said "are you sure because uncle Niall and I can help you since we aren't fathers." I said "it's fine make it your day to even know you don't have kids yet." They said "okay thanks for this." I said "no problem." I got my shoes and got my keys I drove them all over the place then we went to uncle Louis's and dad's favorite restaurant we got there and it was busy we waited to be seated.

Once we were seated we ordered our drinks once our drinks arrived we ordered our food. Dad said "thank you for all of this you are the best daughter ever." I said "no problem you deserve this."

Then our food came out and we are after we were done dad was going to pay the check I said "I got it." I paid the check dad was surprised but happy. He said "I know you want something that's why your doing this." I said "no it's your day so today I'm in charge." He said "okay."

Then I got him a new phone because he wasn't happy with his current phone he said "thank you darling." And hugged me I said "no problem." Then we headed to the bakery I was picking up two cakes and Cookies. I parked the car and walked in and picked them up I paid the guy and then left then we headed home I was making their favorite meal for dinner.

When I got home I started cooking it with the help from Freddie again he put all the food in a bowl. It took us a long time to make but at less I didn't burn down the house.

After it was done Freddie set the table and I helped him then we called everyone in to eat we all eat and then I washed all the dishes from dinner and put out new ones for desert I brought out the cakes and we sung happy Father's Day to them then we cut the cake and ate it after we were done I did the dishes.

After that I went into the other room and sat down next to my dad he said "today was great thank you for everything." I said "no problem I love you." He said "I love you too." He gave me a hug and kissed my forehead.

Then I headed upstairs and took a shower and got my pjs on. Then I got Freddie undress and put him in the bath I washed him and put him in his pjs. Then I made him a bottle of warm milk he drunk it and then I picked him up and told him "say goodnight to daddy and your uncles." He said "good night daddy good night uncles." They said "good night Freddie." And uncle Louis came up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek then I brought him into uncle Louis's room and put him in his crib I kissed his head and turned off the light.

I then headed downstairs and sat in between uncle Louis and my dad uncle Louis said "thank you for everything today, today was perfect I owe you." I said "no problem and you don't owe me anything." He hugged me then we watched movies the rest of the night.

Then at 12:00 I headed upstairs I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth then I headed to my bed and climbed in and fell right to sleep with smile on my face I was so thankful for everything my father had done for me.