Chapter 21 kidnapping

Brianna's POV
I was walking home from a party with my friends and the whole time I felt like someone was following us I turned around and no one was there. I got home and unlocked the door since my dad was at the movie set still and my uncles were doing their things. I walked in and closed the door behind me, I then locked it again I walked up to my room and took off my heels and took off my clothes to take a shower. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower I only had a towle on at the moment. Once the water was warm enough I hoped in I hummed to my self while I washed my body and hair.

Then I turned off the water and squeezed my hair to get the water out I looked into the mirro and saw drake behind me I gasped and he said "there is no escaped now. I finally get to do what I wanted to do for a long time." I started breathing heavily and tried to run pass him but he caught me I said "drake please no." He said "I don't take no for a answer and you know that." He then pinned me down on the bed I struggled to get out of his grip I screamed for help to see if anyone could hear me but no one was home and no one could hear me I said "wait just let me get my phone." I had a brilliant idea he said "nice try bitch I know what your going to do with it your going to call someone and put it on speaker and then they'll come and stop me but not this time bitch not this time." He took my phone and smashed it into billions of pices then lucas walked in and said "want help?" I was hyperventilating by now and Drake said "not now she is being good at the moment but I'll let her get dress and finish this at my place." He let me go and he watched me as I got dress I was so uncomfortable I got into my pjs and he took me and threw me over his shoulder I screamed for help and no one could hear me still I was praying someone would walk by or hear me but no it was silent.

He wrapped my arms tightly around my back and put a rag over my mouth and he put a bag over my head and said "tonight will be the night I get to do what I wanted to do to you since the night you put me in jail."I couldn't say anything he put the bag over my face so I couldn't see where I was going.

Chole's POV
I got back to the house from the party I left later than Brianna ,Victoria and Nicole because they had a curfew and I didn't because Harry said I didn't have to come home at the same time as Brianna. The door was locked and I forgot my key so I banged on the door because I knew Brianna was home, or I thought she was home. I climbed the tree that was by Brianna's bedroom window and that was opened, I climbed in and she wasn't in there I looked every where and she wasn't there. I tried calling her but it didn't go through so I decided to call Victoria and ask her if she was with her Victoria picked up on the first ring and said "what do you want you woke me up from my beauty sleep." I said "so that means Brianna isn't with you?" She said "no she's home." I said "no she's not she's not here I'll call Nicole and see if she's there." Victoria said "okay I'll be over there in five."

Then she hung up and I called Nicole and she picked up right away and said "hey why did Victoria just text me asking if Brianna is with me?" I said "because she's not home or with her is she with you?" She said "no where do you think she is?" I said "I don't know I'm freaking out right now I'm going to look for her." I went to open the door when Harry walked in he said "where are you going it's 11:30 at night." I said "your daughter's missing I'm going to look for her." Victoria and Nicole pulled in and Victoria said "guys I think he got her." I said "who got her?" Nicole said "drake he just tweeted saying finally got the one I've been waiting for she's mine now." I said "oh no he's going to kill her." I ran over to Harry and said "she's  with drake." He said "where is he?!?!" I said "at his house we need to get there now!!!" Nicole said "I know where he lives I'll drive."

Then the other boys pulled in and Zack, Luca and James Zack said "how the hell did he get her?!?" I said "I don't know some how he got into our house and got her he must have snuck in when she unlocked the door to get inside."

Then there was a video that drake posted I showed it to everyone he said "if you guys don't know who I got I got Brianna Styles that right my ex girlfriend that I want dead because she hurt my best friend and because her dad killed my sister I use to have 2 but now I have one. Her old dad tom Higgins killed my sister because she was best friends with his daughter Brianna but that's not the reason he killed her the reason was because she was going to report him to the police because she knew what things he did to Brianna that is why I hate her and that is why I'm going to kill her she's wrothless anyways. If any one comes to look for us we will kill you too that's right I'm not alone I have a team." He showed the others and Brianna tied to a chair.

Then it ended I said "drive as fast as you can just drive." We went speeding to his house I was so worried about Brianna and scared for her saftey.