Chapter 3: A Nice Little Talk

(Athena's POV)

-Time Lapse (1 hour)-

"WHAT!?!?" Belle screamed after she processed the information.

I was hoping for a quiet pep talk with the daughter of Olympus, but, nope! She is still having a hard time understanding everything after an hour!

"First, I find out that both my parents are immortal gods, now I know that I should be a god?!? AND the other gods hate me for just being born!!!" Belle explodes.

"Belle, we gods don't hate you for being born, it's just that I was a maiden, and they were suprised at the news of my pregnancy. And your father hasn't had children since Theseus was born," soothed Athena.

"Wh- (gasp) Wait. Are you saying that I'm related to Theseus? As in 'The great Minotaur Slayer' Theseus? We're related?!? Oh. My. Gods!!" Belle squealed with delight.

I quickly changed the subject.

"Are you ready to receive your powers?" I said.

"I'm ready." Belle announced with confidence.

"Oh, and we explained to the other gods that, since you are the child of two major gods, you should receive their blessings. Plus, you are the champion of all the Olympians, which means they have given you a piece of all of their powers. And, in conclusion, you are now the most powerful mortal." I explained, though some of that was a partial lie.