Chapter 10: Absolutely No Privacy

(Demeter's POV)

"What just happened?" I asked.

"I didn't mean to hurt her." Athena whispered.

"We should look for her," I said.

"Why don't you look for her, and then we'll IM you?" Poseidon concluded.

"Why am I gonna look for her? Why don't we all?" I asked.

"You would probably have the best ideas since you-know-who left for you-know-where." Hera said.

"Alright, but this is only for her sake." I sighed.

-------------

(Belle's POV)

I flashed to my room upon finding an empty corridor.

Was I really that bad? So bad I had to quit training with my family? And go to a whole new place? Where I'd be trained by a complete stranger? Not gonna happen!

"Belle! Belle! Please come back!" I heard someone call. I think it was Auntie Hestia. So naturally, I opened the door.

To my suprise, I saw Auntie Demeter.

"Belle! Oh, thank the Fates! We were so worried! Athena didn't mean what she said that way-" Auntie Demeter started.

"Then why did it feel that way!? Why do I feel as if I don't belong?! Why do I have to go become Chiron's pupil?! Why didn't anyone stop me when I ran?!" I yelled, starting to cry.

Suddenly, I heard a collective gasp behind me.

I turned around to see an Iris-Message with all of the other Olympians watching. Argh! Will I ever get privacy!?

"Bye!" I said with a fake smile as I swiped through the IM, ending the call.

"No offense, Auntie Demeter, but I would like some privacy," I grumbled.

"I'm sorry," was all she said before she left.

You know what? I'm gonna go to Chiron anyways, I thought, That's the last place they would look.

So I packed my things in my silver backpack and flashed out, hoping to never return.