Chapter 11: She's Run Away

(Athena's POV)

I was beyond shocked. I didn't mean to affect her this way.

As I ran to her bedroom with the other Olympians, the door was ajar. Demeter was looking around in confusion, as if Belle had become invisible.

"Where is she?" I asked Demeter.

"I'm not sure. She kicked me out after the IM. I came in here a few seconds before you did, after I heard nothing." Demeter said.

I looked at our surroundings and noticed a few things were missing.

"Guys. Did any of you notice the amount of clothing she had in her open cabinets? It's decreased a lot. AND that silver backpack Artemis gave her used to hang on that hook. Now, it's gone. That can only mean one thing-" I frowned at my peers.

"She's run away." Poseidon finished.

--------------

(Zeus's POV)

I was sorry. Very, very sorry. Belle was one of my favorite family members. Now, I don't even know if she is alive.

Most of her stuff is gone, including the year-long suppy of ambrosia and nectar we gave her for emergencies. She must have intended to leave for a long time.

"Everyone, let's split up and search for her." I proclaimed.

"Oh, and don't forget! One of the powers I gave her was the ability to change how she looks. She can even turn into a guy." Aphrodite reminded us.

"Great! Just great! I also gave her the ability to shape-shift, so she can turn into practically anything!" Athena scowled.

"Alright, so just be on the lookout for anything unusual in your domain." I confirmed.