Glossary

Belle Marina- Daughter of Lord Chaos and Lady Void, Lost Daughter of Olympus, Princess and Heir of the Universe, Adopted Daughter of Athena and Poseidon, A.K.A. Claire (adopted daughter of Chiron), Tamer of Beasts, Charmer of Nature.

Lord Chaos- Biological Father of Belle Marina, Husband to Lady Void, King of the Universe, Brother of End and Lady Void.

Lady Void- Biological Mother of Belle Marina, Wife of Lord Chaos, Queen of the Universe, Sister of End and Lord Chaos.

End- Uncle of Belle Marina, Evil Mastermind (Tried to dethrone Lord Chaos), Brother of Lord Chaos and Lady Void.

Gen Marina- Adopted Sister of Belle Marina, Daughter of Kathleen and Aaron Marina.

Kathleen Marina- Adopted Mortal Mother of Belle Marina, Wife of Aaron Marina, Biological Mother of Gen Marina.

Aaron Marina- Adopted Father of Belle Marina, Husband of Kathleen Marina, Biological Father of Gen Marina.

Valerie Rose- Best Friend of Belle Marina.

Julie Lilac- Best Friend of Belle Marina.

Zeus- King of the Gods and Heavens, Lord and God of the Skies, Adopted Uncle of Belle Marina, Son of Kronos and Rhea, Husband of Hera, Brother of Poseidon, Hades, Hestia, Hera, and Demeter, Father of Hermes, Apollo, Artemis, Hephaestus, Ares, Dionysus, Athena, etc.

Poseidon- Lord and God of the Seas, Earthshaker, Father of Triton, Husband of Amphitrite, Adopted Father of Belle Marina.

Hades- Lord and God of the Underworld, Husband of Persephone, Adopted Uncle of Belle Marina.

Hera- Queen of the Gods and Heavens, Wife of Zeus, Adopted Aunt of Belle Marina, Mother of Ares and Hephaestus, Goddess of Marriage and Union.

Demeter- Goddess of Fertility and Agriculture, Mother of Persephone, Adopted Aunt of Belle Marina.

Hestia- Goddess of the Hearth, Kindness, Peace and the Home, Adopted Aunt of Belle Marina.

Apollo- God of Prophecy, Music, Poetry, Light, and Truth, Brother Figure to Belle Marina.

Artemis- Goddess of Maidenhood, Children, and the Hunt, Sister Figure to Belle Marina.

Hermes- God of Messengers, Travelers, Merchants, and Thieves, Brother Figure to Belle Marina.

Dionysus- God of Wine, Brother Figure to Belle Marina.

Ares- God of War, Brother Figure to Belle Marina.

Athena- Goddess of Wisdom, the Practical Arts, and Warefare, Adopted Mother of Belle Marina.

Aphrodite- Goddess of Love, Sister Figure to Belle Marina.

Hephaestus- God of the Forge and Fire, Brother
Figure to Belle Marina.

Chiron- Adopted Father of Claire (AKA Belle Marina), Trainer of Bellerophon, Perseus, Jason, Achilles, Atalanta, Asclepius, Aristaios, and Orpheus.

Brontes- A Hecatoncheir, Brother to Steropes and Arges.

Steropes- A Hecatoncheir, A Hundred-handed and Fifty-headed one, Brother to Brontes and Arges.

Arges- A Hecatoncheir, A Hundred-handed and Fifty-headed one, Brother to Steropes and Brontes.