oh. you're still reading this. thanks, i guess...

Hey, guys!

Don't go attacking me just yet, please!

So, if you haven't realized, I have a bad habit of starting projects...

... then never going back to them.

Yeah. It's bad. I know.

The Last of Persephone is definitely an exception, however. I'm working on finding my PJO mojo again, but it's definitely in the workshop and ready for me to go back to sometime. In short, I started mentioning things in later, already-written chapters that I have never actually covered in the previous chapters written. Heh. Yeah. Plot issues.

It'll be going into some major editing, but I'm just trying to find my inspiration to get back to it for the moment.

Meanwhile, my documents page for my laptop is overflowing with story WIPs that have five to six chapters and are begging me to return to once I work through my never-ending case of writer's block.

Recently, I started a new one (I KNOW. IT'S A HORRIBLE HABIT THAT I'M TRYNA GET OVER), a Young Justice fanfiction that I've been mulling over for a while now, but had yet to put it into words until now. This may or may not be inspired by the Season 3 released trailer, but I can't put into words how excited I am that one of my favorite shows EVER is coming back.

Actually, maybe this may give you a hint.

This is my newest WIP, Time Heals All Wounds

This is my newest WIP, Time Heals All Wounds. It follows the story of Raleigh Amory, the daughter of two meta-humans and the only one in her family without powers. This is to take place throughout Seasons One and Two of Young Justice.

I'm working on making Leigh really relateable and humorous. The only problem with that is: I am tragically unfunny. If any of you have comedic situations that you have had or can think of that you don't mind me implementing into this (especially how one would act around the YJ characters), I would be IMMENSELY grateful if you would share and give me your permission for me to add it in. I will gladly give you credit for the ideas throughout the story.

I don't know how this is going to go or if this is just going to end up like my other WIPs, but, considering how freaking inspired I was by the trailer, I don't think I'm going to be dropping this for a while.

Well, please give me feedback on what you think and how I should continue.

Love to all my peeps!