Chapter 7: Help From A Love Goddess

(Up On Olympus)

As I approached Aphrodite's palace, the first thing I noticed was that it was pure pink.

This was gonna be interesting.

------------

I found the goddess of love staring at a wall covered in pictures if couples. I wasn't completely sure, but I thought I saw a picture of Melanion and Atalanta together. I hope she found her true love.

I snapped out of my trance and remembered why I came.

"Aphrodite! I need help!" I pleaded.

She came over to me and squealed.

"Is it boy problems? Have you found him? Your true love?" Aphrodite bombarded me with questions.

"Ha, as if I would fall in love. Anyway, I made a bet with Artemis. And I need your help," I explained.

"Aw, too bad. But how can I help? I would adore seeing Artemis lose a bet. I would video it and blackmail her forever!" Aphrodite giggled with glee.

Note to self; NEVER get into a bet with Aphrodite.

"So, I'm supposed to make Apollo stop making haikus for the rest of today. And I was thinking, who better way to distract him than a pretty lady? I know, I'm deviously genius," I smirked.

"That is a great idea! I know exactly who to call! Apollo's had a crush on her for a long time. You know what? I think you'd make an amazing matchmaker," the goddess replied.

"Thanks! So how about sending her over to Arty's forest at five?" I asked.

"Sounds great! Good luck!" Aphrodite waved and flashed out.

Millions of gold drachmas, here I come!