Chapter 4: The Shock of Ultimate Power

(Poseidon's POV)

The look on the daughter of Olympus' face was priceless. I took a picture with my camera. Hermes was gonna love this.

"Umm... Okay.." she stuttered in shock.

"We are also going to give you partial immortality, so you do not age." Athena notified Belle.

"This is gonna tingle a little," I warned.

Belle nodded, prepared for what was to come.

"Here we go," Athena stated.

--------------------------
(Belle's POV)

A rush of power surged through me. As Dad warned, a tingling sensation started at the tips of my fingers spread to my arms, and so forth. It tickled, like how Gen tickled me when we were younger to wake me up.

As the tingling subsided, I opened my eyes to a look of pure pride on my parents faces. I looked at my hands to see a slight shimmering aura, with multiple colors mixed in. There was also a heavy weight on my shoulders. When I looked back, I yelped in surprise.

Holy Hera!!! I thought, I've got wings!?!?

Then everything went black.

Dream

I was chained up with unidentifiable metal bindings.

"Ah! My child! You're awake!" A delighted, but sinister voice exclaimed.

I somehow knew who this was. I had no idea how though.

The voice belonged to End, an evil primordial, always looking for a way to rush the downfall if Mount Olympus and it's godly inhabitants.

"Yes, child. I will use you as the pawn of destruction I need." He cackled evilly.

"No! As much as I dislike my family for not being there for me, I will not betray them for an evil primordial slime-bucket like you!" I screamed.

"Alright, we'll handle this the hard way," End growled.

End of Dream

Ugh....

My head was spinning, and when I regained my sight, I saw my real mother and father waiting at the edge of my bed.

Wait. What?!?! I was sitting in an infirmary bed!

"Ugh... What happened?" I groaned clutching the sides of my head.

"You were overwhelmed with your powers. We will be introducing you to the Olympian Council as soon as you feel better. They will be training you in order to help control your powers. Oh, and we are currently in the infirmary of Apollo on Olympus. Don't forget to thank him for healing you," Athena stated simply.

"Should we be heading to Olympus now? I'm already feeling better. And I want to meet my immortal family." I asked, my hopes high.

"I suppose so, but let's just ask Apollo to check on you once more." Poseidon said, calling Apollo.

A man wearing a yellow tunic strode into the room. He seemed perfect in every way, but he came in with a frown, which ruined the sunny look.

"Yes, Uncle? Is something wrong with the patient?" Apollo asked nervously, as if he feared my father.

"Nothing is wrong with Belle. Can you just check if she is healed completely? She wishes to meet them." Father asked.

Without hesitation, Apollo walked over and swiped his hands across the air, a few inches above my chest. He took a quick glance, then showed a holographic x-ray to my parents.

"Congrats, Belle. You're fully healed. See you on Olympus!" Apollo waved and flashed out in a burst of sunshine.

"Let's go!" I said as I leaped out of the bed.