Chapter 19: Lost & Found

(Athena's POV)

I was anticipated. We called all students to the Royal Palace of Crete to find her. The daughter of Olympus.

By the time the last school filed in, I could sense her presence. I nodded at Zeus.

"Mortals! We have gathered you here today to find the lost daughter of Olympus. She went by the name of Belle Marina." My father proclaimed.

"Um, Lord Zeus! She goes to our school! Bull Valley Middle School!" A voice shouted from the crowd.

"All schools besides Bull Valley please go back to your schools. We will Iris-Message you all so you can watch." I stated.

"Awwww!!" The crowd groaned.

"You know what? Just move to the sides of the Royal Garden and you can watch from there." Poseidon said.

Chiron looked around at the remaining students.

"Please divide into your home room classes please. Children below grade eight may be dismissed," Apollo declared.

--------------

(Belle's POV)

"First class goes to Athena, second class goes to Aphrodite, third with Dionysus, fourth is with Apollo, fifth is with Poseidon..."

Great, just great. Apollo is checking my class. He'll be able to see right through my disguise.

He jogged over and eliminated the boys, and after seeing girls swooning, he eliminated them, too. Oh, man. He knew me too well. He knows I can't swoon.

Soon, only me and another girl were left.

"Aha! Only Belle knows the answer to this question! Okay, so what is my first name?" He asked us.

"Uh, duh. It's Apollo." The girl said.

"It's Phoebus Apollo," I said, covering my mouth as soon as I said it.

"I found her!" Apollo exclaimed.

The other gods stopped what they were doing and hugged me. When they let go, everyone was staring. I must've changed my appearance to my original looks again.

"Uh, hi?" I stuttered.

"Young lady, do you have any idea how worried we were for you?" Athena scolded.

"Huh, it didn't seem like you were worried when you said you didn't want me!" I yelled.

"Child, just listen to Athena. Please." Chiron pleaded.

"Fine. I missed you. Sorry for storming off on Emma. I was just frustrated." I apologized.

"It's alright, my dear. Speaking of, where is that dragon of yours?" Chiron asked.

"Hold on," I said.

With an extremely loud whistle, a silhouette appeared over the garden and my scaly little angel, Emma, flew down.

By now everyone in sight was cowering at the sight of my pet, even the gods.

"Here she is!" I said. "She's been protecting me since I got here."

"Nice, lizard," Ares whimpered.

"LOL!" Me and the gods grinned.

"That's not nice." Ares fake pouted.

"Ares, you know I can fight you one on one," I challenged.

"Later, after the big lizard goes away," Ares fake pouted again.

"Okay, I'll just make her smaller," I smirked and chanted a shrinking spell that Hecate taught me.

"Oh, now that's better, right Ares?" I said pointing to the dog-sized dragon.

"Uh, okay. Can I pet it?" He asked cautiously.

"Sure! Just be nice to her from now on," I said.

"Cool!" Ares squealed, sounding more like the love goddess than a war god.

"Um, Belle? Can we to touch it?" Some kids asked as they came out of their hiding spots.

"Sure! Just be nice to Emma and gently stroke her scales like this," I showed them.

"Can we pet Emma, too?" My best friends asked.

"Yup, but only I can ride her. At least, for now. Maybe I could give dragon riding lessons to you guys!" I mused.

"That would be SO AWESOME!!!!!!" They squealed.

Well, that wasn't so bad. Whoops! I think I jinxed it! Darn it!