•Chapter 1•

Nina's POV

The day started like no other, I remember. The sun was shinning on my face. I was so relieved. I had been a captive of that place for two years. No sunlight, hardly any food; what little but I got was sandwiches and maybe water every other day. I was all skinny and bones now with dirt on my face and holes in my clothes. I was disgusting! Until someone heard my cry for help! Until someone found me and rescued me. I was finally reunited with my friends and most of all Eddie and Fabian.

But let me tell you how this happened. Let me start this story over and tell you what I went through, what torment and pain I felt. Believe me it's not pretty. But let me show you how it all got started. One little mistake is all it takes...

Authors POV

Authors POV

It was September 13th, 2015. The whole Anubis gang was on their way to the new college Mr. Sweet had built for them. Everyone was coming back, even Amber. They had waited a year for Mr. Sweet and to workers to finish building this university. It was astonishing the way it looked, every part of it was modern compared to the rest.

Victor, however, was never seen after the last high school dance. He practically just said goodbye and never came back.
~~~

"This is gonna be great!" Eddie shouted at Patricia while driving in his "country" truck.

"Psst yeah." Patricia looked out the window.

"What's wrong?" Eddie asked. "Don't you wanna see our friends?"

"Yes, Eddie, but what If there's another mystery? I can't handle it anymore." She breathe

"So you don't like Sibuna?" He questioned.

"Of course I do but I'm tiered of almost dying to save to world." She giggled.

"Haha it's okay. I hear you. But I doubt that will happen, seeing I'm not the Orsirian anymore" he pouted.

"You have a point" she agreed. "Is that Amber?" She suddenly asked, while they had pulled into the school drive way, and saw Amber with at least 10 bags.

"It definitely is!" He chuckled.
They quickly jumped out of the car and hugged Amber, first Patricia, then Eddie.

"What are you doing here?!" Patricia shouted while smiling.

"Well, Mr. Sweet sent me a letter about the school, and well here I am!" She smiled at her hand gestures.

"But what about fashion school?" Eddie asked.

"Well, I graduated from that, met ton of fashion designers and they absolutely LOVED my work, but I knew I needed to be back with my friends. I miss you all!" She hugged them both again.

"We missed you to." Patricia said.

"So how is Alfie? He isn't with someone is he?" Amber asked.