•Chapter 25•

Nina and Eddie stood very still as they tried to come up with something to say. 

"Can we make a run for it?" Eddie said in his mind.

"Really, Eddie?" Nina said out loud.

"What?" He looked at her clearly confused.

"Why would we make a run for it? We haven't done anything." She put her hands on her hips.

"Umm, he didn't say anything, Nina." Fabian cut into their conversation.

"I thought that." Eddie suddenly realized.

"Okay, I get I'm going crazy, but you still don't have to act like a kindergartener." Nina said, rolling her eyes.

"No! I thought that in my head! I said in my mind, can we make a run for it?" Eddie started jumping around.

"How is that possible?" Fabian was suddenly distracted.

"I'm not sure." Nina said, confused as ever.

"Here, think something and let's see if I can figure it out." Eddie told Nina. She closed her eyes and started to smile. "Well why don't you just kiss him already?"

Nina's eyes shot wide opened, as her face turned tomato red.

"What did she think?" Fabian grinned.

"She said that your a good kisser." Eddie chuckled.

"Oh really?" Fabian laughed, his face turning red.

"Okay, okay!" Nina hollered. "Back on track! This is amazing! This means that we can communicate without having to talk."

"Like if you get into trouble with Victor!" Eddie realized.

"Exactly!" Nina was filled with excitement.

"Okay, back track!" Fabian ruined their excitement. "What was going on before I entered?"

"Oh, I was just comforting Nina. You know...because of Mara." Eddie said nervously.

"Oh okay." Fabian sighed in relief. Of course, it was a silent relief.

"So, you wanted to talk to me?" Nina asked Fabian.

"Yeah." Fabian looked at Eddie, "Privately." He nodded toward the door.

"Alright, alright." Eddie put his hands in the air in surrender and then left the room.

"I'm going to tell Fabian about the kiss." Nina said in her mind, hoping Eddie heard it, and he did.

"Ugh, alright. Hopefully he won't kill me." Eddie scoffed.

Nina literally laughed out loud.

"What's so funny?" Fabian smiled.

"Oh, uh, nothing." Nina grinned. "So, what were you gonna say when you walked through the door?"

"Oh, well, I wanted to know if you were okay. Considering what Mara said." He got back on tract.

"Well I'm fine. When you went upstairs, Amber and Eddie came in to comfort me." Nina said awkwardly.

"Nina, I'm so sorry. I should have come to you first." Fabian apologized while sitting next to her on his bed.

"It's okay, Fabian. Because what I'm about to tell you is probably going to make you more upset than you are now." Nina bit her lip.

Fabian was confused, "Whats wrong love?" Seeing that she was getting teary-eyed.

"A couple of weeks ago, me and Eddie kissed." She admitted and then looked away.

There was about 5 minutes of silence, if not more. Nina wouldn't dare look over in his direction, as she waited for a response.

Fabian, on the other hand, wasn't mad or angry, he was more hurt than anything.
"Are you in love with him?" Fabian asked, breaking the silence. That was when Nina looked over at him and seeing the anguish and distress in his eyes.

"No! Why would I be? If anything he was pursing me. I told him I didn't wanna do anything with him, because I'm in love with you and he's in love with Patricia. I don't even know why it happened anymore, but it did." Nina responded.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Fabian looked at the floor.

"Because I wanted to forget it happened, and I've been through so much to loose you right now." She answered, laying her head in her hands.

He stared at her as she laid there holding back a sob, but was it sympathy or hatred he felt for her? Nina was all he ever loved, apart from Mara, but that was nothing compared to how he felt for Nina. There has always been something mysterious and eye catching about her. Everything she did drew him closer to her, and that was when he couldn't escape the bond, through he never wanted too.

Although him and Mara had a lot in common and loved each other, it was still no match for Nina and Fabian.

~~~

At dinner, everything was extremely dull and disturbing. Of course, Trudy was back so Nina was in Fabian's room.

As Mara glared at Fabian, and Fabian glared at Eddie, Amber broke the silence.

"Come on everyone, don't be such a sour puss." She rolled her eyes. "Is this a way that Victoria Beckham would act? Absolutely not!"

"Amber, would you shut up about Victoria Beckham?" Patricia scoffed.

"I'm just saying you three are acting like flats with a dress." Amber said, pointing to Fabian, Mara, and Eddie.

"Oh shut up, Amber." Mara butted it. "You don't know what the heck you are talking about."

And with that, Amber kept her comments to herself.
"Don't talk to my girlfriend that way." Alfie stood up for Amber. "Just because Fabian isn't in love with you, doesn't mean you have to bring everyone else down with you."

"Alfie!" Willow shouted.

"What? It's true. I'm tiered of all the drama. We are in college now, So better start acting like it." Alfie said his piece, and that shut Mara up.
But that still didn't keep Eddie from receiving death glares from Fabian.

Eddie quickly finished his dinner, and left the dinning room. But Fabian followed him out of the room and into the hall way.

"Eddie! I think we need to talk!" Fabian raised his voice, stopping him.

"I know we do." Eddie looked at the tiled floor.

"Why would you kiss her? What is wrong with you?!" Fabian became angry.

"Fabian, it's not what you are thinking-"

"Don't you ever go near her like that again! I finally got her back and this is how you treat me? You know what heart break I went through and for you to mess that up for me, you aren't a true friend to either of us." And with that, Fabian stormed off.

••••••••

So sorry guys! I thought I updated and it never published :/ hopefully I will have another chapter up this week or the next. I have been so freaken busy with college it's unreal 😓
But thank you for sticking by me! I hope you all enjoyed this little chapter and I hope to see responses from you all!
See you in the next chapter!
Sibuna✋🏼