•Chapter 13•

When everyone got to the house, they all met in Ambers room to have the meeting (being that everyone was in the house now and couldn't sneak Nina back down).

When Fabian entered the room, he was shocked at her appearance. She was dressed in skinny jeans and a nice tank top and her hair was freshly washed. The dirt was off of her face and she was wearing makeup for the first time since prom. She looked like a queen. She was beautiful and it took all he had to not drewl.

"Hello?" Amber snapped her fingers in his face. "Earth to Fabian."

"What?" he finally snapped out of it.

"Fabian, focus. Eddie is telling us about his dream."

"Oh, right. " his face turned red. He glanced over at Nina one more time, and her eyes made contact with him, her cheeks turned pink and then she turned her attention to Eddie.

He explained the dream to them– how he found the touch stone and then saw Sophia.  He explained how she apparently lived here in Anubis house and was possibly Victors mom.

"Who is Sophia?" Nina asked.

"Before we graduated, we had 4 kids show up. One of which was Sophia." Eddie Began...

"She was The Alchemists daughter. She wanted revenge on Anubis House. So she began to build the touch stone, but there had to be a sacrifice, which was Mara." KT explained more.

"Yeah but Fabian came to her rescue." Alfie blurted out. Everyone glared at him. "It's true?"

"Anyways, after that, it was up to me to save the world, yet again. Victor told me that the only way to do that was to sacrifice the Orsirian, and I did." Eddie said with emotion.

"The Orsirian is dead." Nina whispered to herself.

"Yeah, I'm so sorry Nina. I can't protect you anymore." Eddie stood up and came to sit next to her.

"No, I felt it. I felt you loose your powers. I remember that day. I saw a big flashing light go all the way up into the heavens, and then once it came back down to earth, I passed out. But the words "Orsirian is dead" kept ringing in my ears." She admitted. "I thought you were dead." She started to tear up and sob.

"It's okay, Nina."  He hugged her tightly. "I won't let anyone hurt you. We are all here to keep you safe."

"I do have a question though." KT said. Everyone focused their attention on her. "Sophia is dead. So how is she popping up in your dreams?"

"Well, you know how most people who are supposed to be dead come back so I wouldn't doubt if this is what this is." Fabian spoke up.

"I don't know what is going on guys, but we will figure it out, I'm sure of it."

"Well, I can smell Trudy's food guys so I'm gonna roll." Alfie started to get up.

"Wait..." Fabian stopped. "We haven't heard Nina's story yet."

"No, you guys go eat. We can meet up later and I'll explain everything. Because its a lot."

"Are you sure, Nina?"Patricia asked.

"Positive!" She giggled. "Just bring me a Buffett back."

She chucked, "okay." Patricia, Amber, and KT hugged Nina and then excited the room.

"You coming, Eddie?" Fabian asked while opening the door.

"I'll be there in a minute, I need to talk to Nina In private. " he said.

Fabian was confused at first, but then nodded and left, shutting the door behind him.

~~~
James went back to the shack, to bring food to Nina. He climbed down the later and then unlocked all the doors to enter them, but Nina was no where to be found. He searched everything in that room but couldn't find her.

"You have got to be kidding me!" He exclaimed, but then he found on the ground what seemed to be an all to familiar key. He stared at it cautiously, examining every inch of it. He rubbed his chin, quite fascinated in it. Then he stuffed it in his pocket, and walked back to Anubis House.

~~~

"So, what do you wanna talk to me about?" Nina asked Eddie.

"I just wanna know if you are okay." Eddie asked her, coming closer towards her.

She sighed, "You want the truth?" She asked.

"Yes, what did they do?" He asked, more concerned.

"Well, after I met you at the airport to give you that letter, they took me and kept me in that place for a very long time. They tortured me with different things. Some were mental tormenets, and the others were physical. They would show me pictures of my family, such as my parents, my gran, and then you guys. They would make me choose who would be the first to die. Then, they would starve me or put burn marks into my backs. They told me that you and Fabian were dead, but I knew it was all a lie. Because I knew if you were dead I would have felt hopeless and hurt. I would have felt your pain." She sobbed so hard that she just let it all out. Every bit of it.

"Nina," he pulled her into a tight hug so she wouldn't seen the tears falling down his face.
"It's okay, I'm still here. I'm still going to protect you with every fiber in my body." He sighed. "I love you, Nina, and I won't ever let them take you from me. I've missed you."

"I've missed you too, Eddie." She whispered. He pulled away and laid his hand on her cheek as he leaned in to kiss her.

The moment their lips touched, they felt static go through their veins. It was odd. They had never felt like that before with anyone else. Maybe it was a Orsirian and Chosen One thing.

When they pulled apart from each other, it became awkward between them, like they didn't know what to say.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me." Eddie apologized.

"Eddie," she held his hand. "It's alright. I know your with Patricia and I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize your relationship."

"Thank you, Nina." He smiled.

She gave a warm smile.

••••••••••••••••
Hey guys! I know this is short and I am a terrible person for not updating. I've just been under so much stress with school and family matters that it takes me a while to update. I'm not sure when I will have the next one up but I'm gonna try to do it tomorrow.
And I know you guys are probably mad at me because of the outcome of this chapter, but believe me, it gets better.

If you have Comments just comment down below!
You can follow me on my social media if you would like to:
Instagram: @kaci.paige.8
Snapchat: @kacipaige98

See you all soon!
Sibuna!✋🏼