•Chapter 12•

*Just for a side note, I made the video and if it doesn't show up on here then look me up on YouTube @kacioverton and it should be under there. Subscribe if you would like! Also, I made the picture so you will know what Nina looks like after all the nasty dirt she had on here (: *

Nina's POV

As soon as everyone left, me and Amber tip toed up the stairs, making sure James was not here.  Ugh, I don't like that man.– Held me captive at that place for I know at least 2 years.

"Okay, Nina. It's safe." Amber whispered-screamed for the cost to be cleared.

I went up the stairs, one by one, looking around the sight of them. Nothing had changed, not a speck of dust! Until I had reached the very top and looked over at Victor's old office. I know where he had gone and why, but I can't believe he would actually have packed his stuff up and left. Especially after he needed to be on campus to investigate what...

"Come on Nina!" Amber interrupted my train of thought.

"Alright, alright." I smiled and followed her to her room, well our old room.

When I entered, it still looked the same. There was three beds instead of two, and I'm guessing the new one was for KT. I can tell from the American stuff lying around. She was the one who got my old bed. I bet it feels comfy.
I have a lot of memories in this room. For instance, this was the very spot where we tried to put the cup of ank together, where me and Fabian laid awake talking about Sibuna or our relationship, where Amber got me ready for prom and my first date with him. - So I would say yes, I've had a lot of memories here. And not just memories but moments to share with my kids someday.

"C'mon, Nina. The shower is going." She pulled my hand so I would follow her to the bathroom. Even the bathroom was the same.
"Now, you can use as much soap as you'd like. I don't think the other girls would mind." She giggled. "When I hear the shower turn off, I'll come in and he you all dressed up. Even if I have to give you another shower before that. Okay?" She smiled brightly.

"Okay." I lightly smiled.

As she shut the door I stripped from my dirty clothes and put them in the hamper. I got in the nice, warm water and began to take a shower for the first time in 2 years.
I know I probably reeked of sweat and onions.

My hair was the hardest to wash. It was so greasy that I had to wash it 3 times without conditioning. I know I scrubbed my body at least 5 times. Ugh, I hate dirt with a passion.

As soon as the showers was turned off I heard a knock on the door. I looked under it to make sure it was Amber, and it was.

"Okay, so here are your clothes and I am gonna do your hair and makeup if you would like." Amber said after shutting the door.

"Just hair, no makeup." I smiled. I've never really been the makeup kinda girl. I'm more like a tom boy if anything.

"Oh okay. " she sounded a bit heart broken.
Typical Amber.

I sighed, "Okay. You can do my makeup, but only this once!"

"Oh thank you! Thank you!" She hugged me so tight I could hardly breath.

"Ah-Amber-can't-breathe-air." I tried to speak.

"Oh! I'm so sorry Neens." She kept apologizing.
I laughed a bit.

"It's alright."

~~~~
Authors POV

"Eddie I'm worried." Fabian suppressed to him while walking after him down the hallway.

"About?" Eddie asked.

"Nina." Fabian stopped him as he whispered her name. "What if James finds her while we are at school."

"Look, James won't suspect a thing. And Amber is there with her-"

"-but what if he comes back to that shack and finds that she is gone!" Fabian grabs Eddie's arm. "I can't loose her again!"

"Loose who again?" Someone asked from behind him.

Fabian slowly turned around to find Mara standing there with her arms crossed, waiting for an answer.

"Oh, Mara, hey." Fabian was lost for words.

"Hey? Hey?! I'm waiting for you to answer my question and all you say is 'hey'?" She looked at him like he was crazy.

"Mara-"

"- who is the girl you don't wanna loose again.?" She cut him off. "Is it Nina? Joy?"
She come closer, slowly getting angry.

"It's you!" He retaliated while slowly being backed into a wall.

"Me?" She stopped.

"Yes, Mara, you." He faked a smile.

"Oh boy." Eddie rolled his eyes.

Mara looked over at Eddie and then back at Fabian. "What is going on?"

"Eddie, will you excuse us please?" Fabian asked.

"Sure thing." Eddie smirked. He started chuckling down after walking the hallway.

"Okay, what was that about?" Mara interrogated.

"He's just being Eddie," Fabian scratched the back of his neck and laughed awkwardly

"So anyways, who do you not wanna loose?" Mara crossed her arms, waiting for an answer.

"The truth is..." Fabian was blank. He couldn't possible tell her about Nina's return. "... I can't loose you, Mara."

"What?" She asked, extremely confused.

"Mara, I'm sorry I've been distant lately. Eddie has just been going through a tough time here lately." Fabian explained a little further.

"Is it Sibuna related?" She perked up.

"N-no," he stuttered. "We don't know what it is that he is going through, we just wanna be here for him, ya know?" Fabian gave a warm smile.

"Oh, well why didn't you just say so?" She asked. "It's like you have been hiding something this whole time. Almost like your seeing someone else."

He took her hands in his and looked her deeply in the eyes, "I love you, Mara. And nothing will ever change that, I promise." He kissed her on the cheek and gave her the biggest hug he could ever give her.

"Oh Fabian, what have you done..." Fabian thought.

~~~~

Later on that day, Patricia caught up with Eddie, as he was walking back to Anubis.

"Hey babe." He said after noticing Patricia.

"Hey jerk." She smirked.
He chuckled at her amusement

"Haha, very funny." He said sarcastically.

"So what is the game plan? And what do you have to tell everyone?" She asked, trying to find more information than anyone else.

"To be honest, I don't know what the plan is. All I know is that we keep James and Jerome from finding out about Nina. She's already into much danger right now. But what happened last night, was a vision, and that's all I'm telling you right now." He explained. "I don't want to explain it again and again."

"Oh okay," she gave up. "Are you okay though?"

"Yes, I'm okay." They both stopped outside Anubis house.

"Okay, I love you." She smiled.

"I love you to, Patricia." He kissed her gently on the lips before walking into the house.

To be continued...