•Chapter 19•

Nina's POV

A couple of weeks have passed by after that surreal dream. It made no since to me. Of course I told Eddie and Fabian as soon as I woke up and we informed the rest of Sibuna, but I cannot help but wonder if the so called James in my dream is the same person who tortured me. The same one who kept me away from Anubis house.

A week after the dream, Eddie and Alfie snuck into his office in search for anything or any meetings he has planned–perhaps with Victor. But instead they found a key that was old and rustic with the head of a crescent moon. KT recognized this because it was her key that she had given to Eddie. He must have dropped it when he came to get me, so the real question is... Does he know Eddie and Fabian rescued me?

~~~
Authors POV

Eddie and Patricia were walking back to Anubis house after their afternoon classes. They heard someone running from behind them and shouting Eddies name.

"Eddie, wait up!" Jerome shouted, and Eddie stopped and turned around.

"Can I help you?" Eddie asked.

"Well, no. I was just inviting you to a party this Saturday." Jerome offered.

"Party?" Patricia scoffed.

"Yes, a party. Some of the other houses have decided to have a party in Isis house. The whole Anubis house is invited." Jerome smirked.

"Well that's nice." Eddie chuckled and turned around to walk away. But Jerome ran out in front of him.

"Here," he gave him a piece of paper. "Just in case you change your mind." And then he walked away.

After a few moments of walking in silence, Patricia said, "Are you gonna go to the party?"

"Probably not." Eddie laughed.

"Why not? It's a party! Our first college party!" She said excitedly.

"So, when does Jerome invite us to things? It's like he wants to lure us into something." Eddie scoffed.

"Ugh, fine." Patrica said. "I'll just go by myself." She flipped he hair and started to walk away. 

Eddie caught up with her and said, "Alright, fine. I'll go." Patricia rolled her eyes, took his hand, and dragged him to Anubis House.

~~~

"Stop cheating!" Nina pushed Fabian back.

"I'm clearly not cheating, your just really bad at this game." Fabian smiled brightly.
Nina and Fabian are upstairs in Ambers room playing uno.

"Ugh, fine. I don't want to play anymore anyways." Nina said, laying flatly on the floor.

"Something on your mind?" He asked, laying beside her.

"When isn't there something on my mind." She snickered.

"You can talk to me, Nina." He looked into her eyes.

She sat up on the floor facing him, with Fabian sitting beside her.
"I feel like I ruin everything. First our relationship, yours and Maras, even..." she stopped before she realized where she was going with that.