The News

*Imigie's POV*

I had just finished putting on my gear as I saw AJ Lee and she turned to me with her eyes full of concern.
"Imigie," she began. "You've heard about the new reality show Total Divas, right?"
I nodded. I have seen the trailers but by any means, I had no interest in it and wanted no part with it. All I came here for was to wrestle.
"Okay I have to tell you something," AJ continued. "This is going to be one of the most interesting wars ever. Of course, I'll be saying something against the Total Divas but you are standing on a taller platform. You'll be speaking of things against all of the Divas. But that will be about two weeks before Night of Champions. This will be the biggest feud of your career. I believe in you. I know you can do this."
I nodded and we hugged before she skipped away. I walked out of the Divas locker room and accidentally bumped into Cody Rhodes in the process. I gasped but Cody placed his hands on my shoulders to calm me down.
"It's okay," he said. "It's not your fault madam."
I smiled and saw that his expression was something out of pure happiness. I had never seen him look this happy since winning the World Heavyweight Champion and the Mixed Tag titles with me.
"Imigie," he said a bit slowly. "I've got good news. I'm engaged."
I couldn't hold back my squeal of excitement as we hugged each other.
"Congratulations Cody," I said happily. "That really is amazing."
"And guess what," Cody continued. "I'm getting married two weeks before Night of Champions. I've already told WWE that I'll be having a few weeks off. I'll be off until three weeks before Battleground. WWE allowed us to not defend the mix tag titles until Battleground."
I nodded while listening carefully to what he said.
"Okay. And on the same week you leave," I began. "I'm also in this feud when I stop the war of Total Divas and WWE Divas because an act of teaming together for reality shows or staying away from reality shows is what defines not true allies."
Cody looked rather surprised.
"Wow," he said. "That sounds like a big thing for you. I'm even surprised that you even said okay to this kind of job. Seriously though."
"I'll be fine," I said. "The biggest thing yet was winning the Divas Championship with a mission to destroy the word Diva and bring back women's wrestling. I'll handle this big thing."
Cody smiled as he and I hugged again before we both turned to opposite directions to leave.
I couldn't believe it. Cody was getting married soon and then I'd be on my own for a while but I knew that I could handle it. I was ready to break my walls down because I knew that I had to be strong for this.
AJ also seemed to believe that I could do this with her being the one to redefine the word Diva while I destroyed it. Offscreen, she's my best friend. Onscreen, we're bitter enemies.
I was in awe over this because it was something more huge than my feud with Natalya on my debut. Bigger than my feud with AJ which was still in progress. I was so wrapped up in my thoughts I didn't see where I was going as I accidentally bumped into Kaitlyn. We both smiled at each other.
"Hey Imigie," Kaitlyn greeted happily.
"Hi Kaitlyn," I replied cheerfully.
"Imigie," Kaitlyn began with an excited tone in her voice. "I heard that Cody is getting married and you're being a big part in a Diva feud that's gonna stop the Total Divas verses WWE Divas. That's amazing. You're playing the one against Total Divas and WWE Divas. Thankfully, I'm all for women's wrestling."
We giggled after she said that.
"Yep," I said. "With Cody being married and me being on my own during that, I think this is the one chance they're gonna really push me. You, Cody and AJ all believe in me."
Kaitlyn nodded and we hugged each other as we turned to leave.
I saw a referee walk up to me and I knew exactly what he was going to say.
"You have a match against Brie Bella."
I nodded and immediately went back to the locker room to grab both titles and I began to make my way to the guerrilla.