Explanations

*Imigie's POV*

It was Smackdown and I knew I would have to explain why I did what I knew was the right thing.

I had just put on a pair of black tights, black combat boots and my black shirt that was on WWE.com. I had cut a bit of the shirt, giving the shirt a V-neck and I had cut half of the sleeve, with Sandra's help of stitching up the newly made sleeve.

I quickly made my way to the hair and makeup team. Sandra happened to be nearby as I saw Natalya make her way to where I was.

"Hey," Natalya said, patting my shoulder. "Just wanting to make sure you're hanging in there without Cody for a while."

I gave Natalya a smile of reassurance, easing the concern that she probably felt for me.

"I've been proving far too much," I replied. "Night of Champions is the climax."

Natalya nodded then turned to leave as the hair and makeup team continued to get me prepared.

---------------------------

The hair and makeup team finished up with me. They gave me a mirror to look at. I could see the soft curls in my hair and the dark makeup applied. I was satisfied as I acknowledged them then got up from my seat.

I had the mix tag title belt on my shoulder as I made my way to the guerrilla. After a segment with The Shield, it was time for me to come out.

I took a deep breath as I heard my theme song play along with the usual loud ass cheers. I made my way to the arena and smiled at the crowd.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome one half of the WWE Mixed Tag Team Champions, Imigie!"

I quickly got into the ring and a referee handed me a microphone. I kindly acknowledged him as I made my way to the middle of the ring, ready to speak. Probably at this point, I was done with speaking. I was ready for some more action and I was ready for it.

My theme song stopped playing as the crowd slowly died down the cheering, allowing me the chance to speak. I knew I had to say what I needed to say.

"In just two days, I will be defending the WWE Mix Tag Team Championships and if you saw a tweet from Triple H and Stephanie McMahon, they have announced that they will present a new title for us women at Night of Champions as well as the championship will be crowned as well," I said. "This will be against two women. One of them is using a reality show for the popularity that the pureness of it is so shallow. The other is too unstable to realize her own ways of making it to the top and too hung over men that it clouds her judgement. Nikki, AJ, you have to hear me loud and clear and I will only say this once. I need you to speak with me face to face because I need you both to listen a powerful message I have to say, come this Sunday."

The crowd began to chant my name, causing me to smile. They were so cool. I definitely liked this crowd and I didn't have any denies about it.

"You can look but you can't touch."

Boos were heard and I stiffened when I turned to see who it was.

Nikki Bella was wearing her Fearless t-shirt, jeans and high heels.

I eyed her suspiciously while I kept a good hold of both Mixed tag titles despite my shoulder starting to hurt due to the weight of the belt.

"Oh look who it is," Nikki Bella said. "It is everyone's favorite Diva, Imigie. Sorry you won't keep hold of those titles and be crowned some spectacular this Sunday."

The crowd booed and I knew what I was going to say.

"Says the one wearing ridiculously expensive high heels," I shot back. "Besides, ever since I debuted, you haven't faced me so I'm gonna prepare to give you a sneak peek of a fight."

"Let's light it up."

Boos were heard and Nikki and I turned to see it was.

"Oh it's AJ, how are you doing boo boo?" Nikki asked.

"Keep your mouth shut, stupid failed actress," AJ snapped.

I sighed, knowing that this confrontation would not end on a pleasant note.

"Failed actresses don't fight," I explained. "But neither does a clingy, self-possessed, mentality ill, boy crazy bitch!"

The crowd oohed and cheered at my insult. Being the angry babyface with an edge never failed to make me smile. I just had some final words to make.

"Searing Sorrow?" AJ asked. "Or Searing joy?"

"Is that the code for sadness?" Nikki asked, giggling a little bit.

"How about the two of you keep your mouth shut because you don't know a damn about me!" I snapped, getting closer to my final words. "This Sunday, I am walking out as still the Mixed Tag Team Champion and this other belt is in honor of Cody Rhodes. Also, you don't even know how much I went through to get to where I am today. What I did on Raw was the right thing to do. I have scrapped and clawed my way to reach to the top and willing to fight for something better. I'll tell you what, it takes a whole lot more than some cheap reality shows to be a star or a bunch of boyfriends to make oneself relevant who turns into a crazy-"

Just like that, AJ slapped me. The three of us dropped our microphones. I turned to AJ with a look of sorrow and agony on my face. Suddenly, I pushed AJ back, causing her to fall on the mat.

I turned to Nikki who was exchanging punches with me but I made the final blow then gave her a pop up powerbomb.

After Nikki was out, I turned to AJ who was screaming before I quickly picked up AJ then gave her a Samoan drop.

I held the mixed tag titles high in the air and my theme song played again as the crowd cheered. I already knew that they had a fan favorite and I was showing no signs of slowing down.