Divided

*Michael Cole's POV*

"Welcome back to Monday Night Raw!" I shouted as I adjusted myself in my seat. "Next, we will be watching Mr. Money In The Bank for the World Heavyweight Championship Damien Sandow in action against John Cena."

I took a deep breath and remember what was happening after that.

"Tonight, the Divas Champion and one half of the Mix Tag Team Champions Imigie will be coming out to explain her feelings about the state of the Divas division."

"Oh man!" Jerry Lawler shouted. "I can't wait! I wonder what Imigie has up her sleeve this time. Of course her mix tag partner, aka the other half of the champions Cody Rhodes is injured but as of lately, Imigie seems to show a lot more."

I turned to John "Bradshaw" Layfield who shook his head.

"She wouldn't stand a chance against the likes of AJ Lee and Nikki Bella," he said. "AJ claims that she changed the division before Imigie did and Nikki is a Total Diva, from the new reality show Total Divas. Imigie is nothing. What does she have to prove?"

Sighing heavily, I slumped back to my seat, mentally laughing at JBL. Maybe Imigie wasn't standing with AJ or maybe she wasn't a Total Diva either but I knew she was capable of much more than some people gave her credit for.

"John, come on!" I groaned. "She has a whole lot on her sleeve. She made herself clear that she fought her way to the top."

JBL didn't even have an answer and I saw Jerry laughing. At this rate, I was already anxious about Imigie's situation. As far as I was concerned, she was unpredictable.

Something about Imigie often rang a bang of fascination. I honestly couldn't explain it. And before you ask, no! I am not in love with her or anything. I was sure it had something to do with how well she was developed and I was sure that tonight would be no exception.

---------------

It was an incredible match between Damien Sandow and John Cena, which John had picked up the win.

Now it was time for Imigie to come out to give her thoughts about the state of the division.

I had remembered earlier that I heard that it will lead to something more rejuvenating for the division and that Imigie actually had a special plan. I didn't even ask about it because I was sure that JBL, Jerry and I would like to be surprised.

"Now coming up next after the commercial break," I said, trying to keep a steady voice despite it slightly shaking from unexpected anxiety over what was going to happen. "Imigie will be coming out to the ring to give her thoughts about the state of the Divas division. What will she have to say?"

"I can't wait!" Jerry cried like a little boy in excitement. "I can't wait!"

After that, we went off air for the many commercials that would show up to promote events in WWE. I just couldn't wait for it to be over.

It wasn't long before the commercials ended and we went back on air. It felt pretty good, knowing that I knew what was coming up next.

"Welcome back to Monday Night Raw everybody! We still have a lot coming up tonight including Imigie coming out to speak her thoughts about the state of the Divas division. This will be electric!"

Five seconds after I had said that, I heard a bass guitar and electric guitars sounding like they were building up to a big chorus, followed by thunderous cheers.

I looked on my mini TV screen in front of me and I knew who it was with that familiar music and who the WWE Universe were cheering loudly for.

"Ladies and gentlemen!" I heard Lillian Garcia say with enthusiasm in her voice. "Please welcome, the Divas Champion and one half of the WWE Mixed Tag Team Champions, Imigie!"