Only Closer

*Imigie's POV*

Smackdown was nothing new. I was gonna up against Brie Bella. I beat her by pin fall which felt pretty good but I was sure I would go against her on Raw, a week before Night of Champions.

There was only two weeks left and no one knew, except for Stephanie McMahon and Triple H, that I had a plan. Since my message was to bring back women's wrestling, Triple H had told me two special things for the women that was currently in the works and would be present and on the line at Night of Champions.

Other than that, no one even knew what my plan was. It would then mark me as the real history maker then my actions would be explained on Smackdown.

I was certain that it would go pretty well and I had no regrets about it. The only worry I had was how the other girls would react to this. Well, maybe some might understand, considering that I had see atrocious reigns that made me feel so sorry for them.

Despite that, I didn't let my worries faze me as I walked in the Frank Erwin Center in Austin, Texas, where Monday Night Raw would be, just four hours away from Dallas, Texas, where Night of Champions would be.

Sandra, the seamstress had told me about rumors, concerning my match at Night of Champions that she had decided to make a new set of gear for me for that night.

I had most thanked her, knowing that she had done well with my gear in the past. Despite that, she told me that she had also decided to seek some help from a Hispanic man named Christopher, who was much more experienced with more darker gear.

I met Chris before and he was such a sweet man, deciding to poke some jokes at my petiteness. He was not much older than me but definitely taller than me. He had already measured out my petite size to help Sandra with my gear. Of course they wanted to keep it a surprise for me so I didn't asked them anything and continued forward to the locker room.

I finished putting on my gear which was no more than just my t-shirt, black shorts and combat boots.

My hair and and makeup in total took about thirty minutes which was much quicker than I had expected.

And of course, I noticed on a nearby TV screen that Raw had started and the commentators had mentioned that I would have a special reason for coming out tonight. I was pretty sure it would be followed by a match.

I also went into catering just to grab myself a salad and after I was done, I was on my way to get to the locker room when I heard someone calling my name.

I turned and saw that Triple H and Stephanie McMahon were standing there with smiles on their faces. Usually, when people are told to go to Stephanie, it's never a good sign. Strangely, I had always been an exception to that.

I walked to their direction and went inside of Stephanie's office. It was pretty familiar to me although there was a Night Of Champions poster, showing every current champion on the main roster.

Triple H gestured to me to have a seat. I nodded as I sat down at my seat. I was curious about what this was about.

"How are you today Imigie?" Stephanie asked politely.

"I'm very well," I replied with a smile. "You?"

"Very well," the couple said in unison.

I gave a small chuckle then straightened myself for what was about to come.

"The reason why we called you in was because we just wanted to say that we're rooting for you tonight," Stephanie said. "Here you stand as the top female babyface in the company and this new plan you have will definitely earn you lots of respect. AJ got lots of heat for using boyfriends to get to the Divas title. Nikki got heat too because of Total Divas. And this new plan will definitely show an edge to your character. It will be great."

I smiled and nodded a slightly shy "thank you" before Stephanie and Triple H were finished talking to me and let me out of the office.

I couldn't believe it. My plan to definitely set an edge to my character although I had already shown some edge to my babyface character during my feud with AJ. Now, it was set to be more prominent.

I turned to a TV screen that showed me, I heard the commentators announce that I had some serious words next after a commercial break. I was to come to the ring after Raw turns back on after a commercial break and I was definitely feeling more anxious and excited than ever.