New Competition

*Imigie's POV*

My mouth hung open as I saw AJ Lee quickly climb into the ring with a microphone. I could see the expression on her face which was not pleased at my actions.

Nevertheless, AJ continued to skip until she got inside of the ring and tilted her head while staring at me.

"You wanna know what you just did Imigie?" she asked, with a smirk on her face.

A "no more Divas" chant broke out, making me smile.

"You destroyed everything I gave my life to!" AJ shouted, now angry.

Boos were heard in the arena until I heard a "you tapped out" chant break out. How in the world was making something better for the division destroying what you worked hard for?

"AJ," I said clearly. "I am going to make myself cleared. The only reason why everyone thought you were the deal because you dated a bunch of top superstars. You basically took the easy way to the top. I on the other hand had to scratch and claw my way to the top. It took so many sorrows to get here so to sacrifice half of my own happiness for something better for the division means more than what you think."

"You can look but you but you can't touch."

Boos were heard when both AJ and I turned to see Nikki Bella come to the ring.

She, too, look displeased. She then got to the ring when her music stopped as I gave Nikki a hard stare.

"Boo hoo, I don't like how this Divas division is being treated," Nikki said in a whiny voice, probably trying to mock me but doing a terrible job at it. "So I'm gonna change it."

Boos were heard throughout the arena. Heck, Nikki and AJ were playing pretty good heels while I was standing here as the only babyface in the situation.

"I sacrificed my Divas title reign for something better for the division!" I shouted. "And I am no longer Divas Champion. At Night of Champions, we will no longer be Divas. Trust me on that."

The crowd cheered but I knew I wasn't finished yet.

"The reason why the both of you are here is because you got your own set of twins, heaven forbid Brie Bella," I said, first pointing to Nikki before I pointed to AJ. "And you had to hang around with a bunch of top superstars just for you to get noticed while your poor best friend Kaitlyn clawed her ass up to the top just like yours truly did."

A lot of "oooohs" broke out from the audience as we all dropped our microphones.

Nikki and AJ instantly attacked each other but I cut in front, first spearing Nikki then power bombing AJ. Cheers we're louder than before but I knew what I wanted to happen next.

It was definitely bigger than a war. All I wanted was a fight and a new title that would finally grace the division.

It was time for everything that had happened to be a thing of the past. I knew that new girls would be coming in soon and I was definitely pleased about it.