New War

*Imigie's POV*

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the WWE Women's Championship!"

The crowd was beyond excited as I stood at the guerrilla, ready to get out there and give my opponents or rivals really, a good fight.

My theme song played loudly and the crowd got extremely wild for me.

"Introducing first, from Austin, Texas, Imigie!"

I ran for the ring, completely fired up for the match and I had no regrets being ready.

A new theme song played and boos were heard which made my giggle quietly.

"Her opponent, from Scottsdale, Arizona, Nikki Bella!"

Nikki made it to the ring and I took a deep breath.

Another new song played and boos were heard. I wasn't even surprised about this one.

"And their opponent, from Union City New Jersey, AJ Lee!"

I was taking deep breaths, preparing myself for this grueling competition all for the WWE Women's Championship.

AJ then got into the ring as I prepared for it all.

*Cody Rhodes's POV*

I was in a nice apartment with my new wife Brandi, or known to many as Eden. She and I decided to pay our honors by watching my Mixed tag team partner in a match.

I couldn't be more proud of her especially on the day when she threw the Divas Championship in the trash can on Raw.

Brandi snuggled against me, allowing her to make herself comfortable while I was completely fine with it. We were just ready to watch this hyped now women's division match.

*Imigie's POV*

The ring bell rang, signaling for the match to start.

AJ and Nikki stared at me but I didn't hesitate to make the first move. I first clotheslined AJ then clotheslined Nikki.

AJ then got up and laughed but I charged at her then gave her a few punches.

Nikki tried to interfere but I gave her backstabber then put her in a bow and arrow submission.

Nikki was screaming as I held on tight before letting her go ten seconds later.

AJ tried giving me a neck breaker but I went and gave her a pump handle suplex before turning back to Nikki.

I kept my composure pretty well, considering that this new title was what I wanted so badly and I would refuse to try anything that could possibly cost me the title.

Nikki went for a scoop up slam on AJ then pinned her but I broke it up at two. Now I was definitely ready for how interesting the match would be.

AJ gave Nikki a neck breaker then I stepped in, giving AJ a powerslam. I pinned her for a two count.

I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration, trying hard to keep my composure before going ahead to make my next move.

I turned and saw AJ putting Nikki in a sleeper hold. Suddenly, an idea popped in my head as I went to where they were then picked up Nikki with AJ still holding on to her.

Nikki was now on my shoulders and the weight of them both was heavier than I imagined.

Concentrating hard, I then gave them an electric chair drop.

I felt proud of my strength as I got up and delivered some devastating kicks.

AJ tried to put me in a sleeper hold but Nikki gave me a Bella Buster.

She pinned me for a two count and as I kicked out, she grew furious.

AJ was laughing at me and I had enough of it. I immediately slapped her before putting her in a modified surfboard.

I was the kind of face who refused to let anyone be manipulated by a little girl.

Nikki pulled AJ out of my grip and gave her a body slam.

I went to Nikki then picked her up, delivering a pump handle suplex.

AJ went over to Nikki then put her in the Black Widow.

An angry glare was shown on my face as I immediately ran towards them then delivered a devastating clothesline.

Immediately after, I laid Nikki down on the mat then put AJ on top of her.

I then put them in a submission that no had seen before in the WWE, a bridging sharpshooter, which then I named it as Agony's Awakening Fight.

The crowd cheered loudly as I kept a good grip on both women and keeping the hold in as tight as I could.

From the corner of my eye, I saw both women tap out and the referee had called for the bell.

The crowd cheered as my theme song began to play.

The shock and surprise on my face was far too pure. I couldn't believe it.

"Here is your winner and new WWE Women's Championship, Imigie!"

The referee handed me the women's championship belt and the Mix Tag Team Championship belts.

I held the titles and examined the Women's Championship in utter happiness. I couldn't believe that I stuck to my promise.

Not only did we completely scrapped the word Diva but we also had one hell of a match, with me winning the Women's Championship.

Now I knew that I would make one hell of a great Women's Champion. I just had to put in all of my effort in making it happen.