Chapter 1: Fated Meeting

((Hi, hi~~ I'm making a new story yes? Hehe~ It's a germany x kuudere! reader thing soooooo yeah. AND THERE ARE NO LEMONS. or maybe there are sooonn ufufufufufufu~ anyways enjoyyy))

   A man was walking in the rain, carrying groceries and an umbrella. He then saw a young girl, around 18 years of age with her (h/l), (h/c) hair covering her eyes. She hugged her knees as she got soaked by the pouring rain. The man came to her out of curiosity and saw that one of her eyes were bandaged. The other one was fine but had a dull, (e/c) color on her eyes.

   The girl looked up at the man staring in those baby blue eyes of his. "Are you alvight?" the man softly asked with his German accent holding the umbrella out to her with worry  The girl just nodded her head, hoping the man would leave her alone. She then starting sneezing softly, mentally cursing the rain that her "Plan: Leave me Alone" preetyy much failed...

   "You cannot fool me" the German said with a stern face. He pulled you up so you could stand up with your numb, shaky legs. "I vill take you to my house" "You cannot live in zis condition" he told you, again with a stern face. You stared at him wondering what to do, if you could go with him or just stay here. After a few minutes of awkward silence, you finally gave up, sighed, and said in a soft voice, "...fine..." Your voice was soft because you haven't spoke for days. 

   He took you to his house with him staring at your charming beauty and soaking wet. The girl just walked along with him holding the umbrella the German gave her. She knew the man was staring at her due to a "special ability" ((You'll find out!!)) It was silent until they got to the German's house...

((Well, sorry if this is so short... ^^'' I promise I'll have a longer chapter coming up soon!! Don't worry!!))

Oh and if you're wondering what Kuudere means ((or any kinds of "-dere"'s))

1) Tsundere-  Acts stong, mean, and stubborn on the outside. But inside, they are just sweet, caring, and warm... 

Example: Taiga from Tora Dora OR Misaki from Kaichou wa Maid sama

2) Yandere- Really kind and nice in the outside. However, they become mentally unstable and will show affection with violence ((yes a.k.a killing random people))

Example: Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki ((Known as the Yandere Queen!! :D))

3) Kuudere- They are cold and emotionless. They start to show some affection to the people they trust... 

Example: ((I dunno but this is my guess)) Misaki Mei from Another

4) Dandere- They are extremly quiet. This is different from Kuuderes though. Dandere's are just..... unsociable... they're not cold though... but they start to show affection to trusted people...

Example: Kotomi from Clannad

((You can use this for other fanfics!! ^^''))

((I think there was more vocab than the chapter... ^^''' what have I done?... ^^''''))