Chapter 5: The World Meeting

(Name) dressed on a simple white T-Shirt and blue jeans to wear for the meeting. Excited that she is, Germany warned her to stay away from certain countries like France.

   She put her bandage on her secret eye as she walked out of her room. She saw Ludwig and Gilbert at the living room fooling around. She mentally smiled and walked up to them saying, "I'm ready". Germany and Prussia looked up at her and said a simple okay before Prussia stopped trying to put neko ears on Germany. Why? Because Germany had already punched him in the crotch and the stomach. Oooohhhhh poor territory..... (sarcasm~)

   Germany drove the car (really? you don't know how to drive and who knew what will happen if Prussia drove the car??) and you were sitting in the passenger seat. You saw a big mansion with flags at the sides. ((A/N: In this story, the world meetings takes place in a large mansion that is in no one's territory... weird, right?))

   "So this is what a world meeting is? It looks so cool!!! I can't wait to see Japan, Italy, America, France- oh wait Germany told me not to go near him... China, England- wait he told me I should avoid his cooking.. wonder why... weeeell I'm excited!!!!!"  you thought as you went into the driveway. When you got in the mansion, there was a huge- no wait GIGANTIC living room with a really big HD TV. Germany told you to wait in the living room while Prussia ran around to do random shizzle you don't even know.

   You sat on the sofa and realized how comfy it was. "I could actually sleep like this" you softly whispered. You were about to sleep when the door slammed open. "?!?!?!?" you woke with widened eyes. There was a man with medium blond hair in a bluish uniform, a man in a messy blondish hairdo in a- wait his eyebrows are too bushy??? well, he's in a greenish uniform, a blond with a cowlick in a bomber jacket, a man with brown hair in a small ponytail with a forest green uniform and had a bamboo basket on his back with a panda inside it, and a tall guy with light silver hair in a really big winter outfit.

   They all came in as they stared at you lying on the couch. You just stared at them back when the door opened again. A really happy guy came in with a bluish outfit and had a weird curl on his right side of his light brownish hair. There was another person- who was wearing a really tidy white uniform and had jet black hair. He had a katana on him.

   Germany entered to the living room to see that everyone was here. "WHY ARE YOU ALL LATE WE WERE WAITING FOR YOU FOR 5 MINUITES YOU'RE REALLY LATE!!!" Germany screamed as everyone covered their ears ,except for (Name) who was okay with the screaming. Germany asked them a reason they were late and they all said, "Traffic", except for the really happy guy who was explaining how he was making pasta but forgot to bring it and ran back to get it and the guy with the jet black hair, who was apologizing way too much.

   Germany sighed as he allowed everyone to come in. There, was a really loooooonngg room with a gigantic table and had lots of chairs. There were some people- or should I say countries that came early for the meeting. There were maids and butlers serving refreshments and snacks and there were really big windows. (Name) sat next to Germany. Prussia- well, he sat in the corner... he's not exactly a country anymore.... (*puts sad face*). Anyways everyone was talking until it was silent because of Germany's silent stare.

When everyone got silent, Germany opened his mouth and said,

"Let's begin the World Meeting"

((OKAY! I FINISHED THE CHAPTER IN THE LIBRARY BECAUSE I LOVE YOU GUYS AND I CANT STAND THE BEGS OF PEOPLE WANTING THE CHAPTER MEIN GOTT MEIN FANS CALM DOWN! *wipes away happy/ angry tears* GOD JESUS I LOVE YOU GUYS U DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU SERIOUSLY 46 VOTES THAT'S SO LITTLE BUT IT'S SO MUCH TO ME *squeals* Hehe don't be impatient for my next chapter~~  =w=)9 ))

(( Oh and sorry for making Prussia a loner.... it's history they say... :(  ))