Chapter 4: Dinner

Dinner started and there was a hungry Prussian and a calm German. (Name) was sitting there, happily eating the potatoes. The delicious and warm mashed potatoes with creamy gravy with hot sausages felt like absolute heaven! It reminds me of back then.... Gilbert finished and looked up to see (Name) cleaning her mouth with a napkin.

"Hey"

   (Name) looked up at Gilbert and asked, "What is it?". "How and why did you go to mein bruder's house?" the Prussian said.

   Should I tell the truth? I don't want to let my identity out so easily... But I can't lie either..... They'll question me all the time if i continue lying.... besides its not like me to lie..... I'll just tell them the basis of it then.....

   (Name) looked up at Gilbert with stern eyes. "The reason is..... I ran away from home because my parents died" "When it was raining a while ago, I was expecting no one to come near me but...." (Name) looked at Ludwig and said, "Ludwig found me on the streets and asked me if I wanted to go to his house..... I had to accept it since it was raining so....." (Name) looked back at Gilbert. "There you have it...."

"Oh and another question: Why is there an eyepatch on your left eye?" Gilbert asked. (Name) looked at him and then said, "Sorry but the information is private"

Gilbert seemed annoyed then said, "If I tell you something private, will you tell me why you have the eyepatch on you?" You thought for a moment and replied "Fine" Ludwig seemed a bit alerted. Gilbert shouted, "I go first!" He stopped for a moment and said "Do you know who we really are?" (Name) shook her head as Ludwig told Gilbert, "Are you sure this is okay?". Gilbert replied, "Of course! I believe in (Name)!" Ludwig replied with a nod.

Really? How can Gilbert trust me so much in this "secret" of theirs? What's the secret anyway?? 

Gilbert took a breath and said clearly, "We're countries"

"......"

"............."

"WHAT?!"

Gilbert jumped from his chair, surprised that (Name) would be this shocked. Ludwig was calm; he knew (Name) would be this shocked.

"OKAY FIRST OF ALL WHAT THE HECK COUNTRIES I DON'T GET IT" "SECOND OF ALL ISN'T COUNTRIES SUPPOSED TO BE LAND NOT PEOPLE?!?!"  (Name) shouted, confused and shocked.

"C-calm down (Name)!! Mein Gott stop shouting our neighbors can hear us!!!" Gilbert hushed. 

Ludwig stood up and said, "Let me explain"

(Name) looked at Ludwig and returned to normal. "You may do so Ludwig". 

   Ludwig cleared up his throat and explained, "We are basically personifications of countries that control war, economics, and other sorts of thing that are important to control to our country" "We are immortal..... well unless you fail to become a country..... which means your territory doesn't exist anymore or that you were not able to protect or mantain the balance of your country" "For example the territoried that deceased are Holy Roman Empire, Germania, etc." "Even though there are deceased countries there are many personifications other than us" "For example, I am Germany" "Gilbert is Prussia" "However there are many more such as"-

"JAPAN,  FRANCE, SPAIN, ITALY, BRITAIN, AMERICA, CANADA, CHINA, AND THAT'S IT I'M NOT SAYING RUSSIA, HUNGARY, OR AUSTRIA BECAUSE I'M TOO AWESOME TO SAY THOSE NAMES KESESESESE~!" 

Ludwig and (Name) had sweat drops on their heads murmuring, "Urggghh...."

You guys noticed that you said it at the same exact time and you blushed a bit. Germany seemed to noticed and blushed too. 

Ludwig turned to (Name) and said, "Well, do you at least get it now?" (Name) nodded giving a small "unnoticeable" smile. Germany saw the smile and smiled a warm smile "Gud"

"NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!!" Gilbert yelled. You groan again and felt that you had to sort of spit it out. You gave in a sigh and explained, "While I was running away, I came across a person" "He had a knife with him" "It was all bloody and it had a eyeball on it" "I realized it a second later that he was trying to take my eyes out" "I tried to escape and he caught me and stabbed me in the eyes" Prussia winced a bit and Germany looked worried. "I was sent to the hospital a while later and had eye surgery" "I now have a glass eyeball on my left eye" 

"Can I see i-" Prussia said until he was interupped my a strict no by Germany. "(Name)...... I'm sorry that this happened to you...." You replied, "Don't say sorry.... It's not your fault" "I'm getting better now so...." Germany understood and sighed.

"We have a world meeting tommorrow so you can tag along if you want" (Name) liked the sound of that. At first she would want to be alone but because of her interest in History, she wanted to see how everyone looked like and how they would behave. (Name) gave a nod. Germany told (Name) to go to bed. They would have to leave at around 9 in the morning to catch the flight. Prussia immediately went to sleep because of how "awesome" he is. Germany also went to sleep after Prussia did. 

   (Name) looked at the cieling and at the stars. They were sparkling like a bunch of glitter. (Name) took off her eyepatch and putted it on the table. She looked at the mirror to look at her (the glass eye color) eyes. She wondered if she could actually start trusting other people now from what happened before. (Name) sighed and went to sleep. 

Later.... I hope Mom and Dad will watch over me..... 

Goodnight....

((MEIN GOTT OH MEIN GOTT IM SO SORRY MINNA-SAMA I AM SO LATE!!! I HAD A BUNCH OF PRE ASSESMENTS well, you know..... SO I WON'T BE UPLOADING VERY OFTEN...... GOMENASAI...... :( ))

((AND NOW I'M PLAYING AGE OF EMPIRES 2..... :\ ))

((OH YEA AND SORRY NO MORE ACCENT THINGYS~))