Chapter 6: Yes, This Is How Meetings Work!

"The problem of global warming still exist" Germany declared. "The water level in Germany and Italy just raised by 1% just last night due to continuous raining over the past four days" "If this continues, it will completely sink Italy within around 1000 years and will possibly deplete Greece and other small or medium sized Mediterranean islands and lands, according to the Researchers of the German Society"

Italy shivered and Greece woke up startled but then went to sleep with a slight troubled face. Germany then added, "Are there any questions or ideas to share?" Italy raised his hand and asked, "Where are we gonna hide all the pasta?!"

Germany face palmed and replied in a grumpy matter, "The pasta will be gone, Italy". Italy became teary eyed and cried while Germany sighed and continued on saying, "Anything else?"

The man with the cowlick stood up and yelled, "I got a perfect idea!!". "This better be good, America" Germany muttered. America went on and said, "Well, we should have like a really BIG freezer and we should have a hero to put Earth in the freezer so we will never get global warming!! Isn't that the best idea ever?!?!"

The bushy eyebrow man yelled in a British accent, "You GIT THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE YOU WISH THAT WOULD HAPPEN BUT IT NEVER WILL!!!"

America ate his hamburger, drank his milkshake and then said, "Werl you iiesh ur schonshesh are ash tashateyh ash my hamburgush" (Well, you wish your scones are as tasty as my hamburger)

The bushy eyebrow guy looked at him and said, "WHAT did you say?" America looked at him, finished his food and replied, "Nothin' England, nothin'" England came up to him and smacked him with a roll of paper and said, "Properly say something you idiot!!". America just sticked out his tongue and a long, blond guy spoke with a French accent (you already found out that he is France), "See England? This is why America should have been with me, not you, because you have horrible parenting skills and I have perfect capabilities of taking care of my children~"

England turned around to hit France and yelled, "Well, yes if it weren't for you, frog we would actually see Canada by now and we wouldn't be worried of where he is!! Who's the horrible parent, huh?!?!"

Canada was actually right behind England and yelled softly, "W-wait! It's not Papa Francis's fau-" Canada was interuppted by England and France fighting while Canada started crying and said, "And you wonder why I left Papa's house...." America patted his back and said, "It's okay, bro, I know ur feels"

A man with a ponytail popped up and asked, "Okay, no fighting who wants some of my gourmet candy?" Everyone except Canada turned to hm and said, "We don't like your candy". They turned back to whatever they were doing while China became teary. He made a heartbroken face and yelled, "Why do I get no love, aru?! And why does everyone think that I'm a girl and why does everyone force me in some kind of outfit?! NO ONE LOVES ME, ARUU!!!"

China started to cry while Macau tried to calm the poor country while a Korean looking dude asked continuously China if the candy was for free. (A/N: My poor China, I still love you~!) Russia was behind France, England, and America with a dark aura because they made his China cry, so therefore he was going to knock them down until a medium-haired, Lithuanian brunette restrained him from doing so. (Name) had a bunch of sweat drops because she thought that the meeting was supposed to be serious with serious countries, but she was wrong. Downright WRONG.

When she saw Prussia, he was hanging out with a Spanish guy (who she assumed to be Spain) and she noticed that Japan was all alone sitting by himself who he seems to be observing the scene that was in front of him.

Italy was talking to another person, who looked exactly the same as Italy but his hair a darker shade of brown and his curl was on the other side of his hair. He was also more tanner than Italy. And yeah, England and France was still fighting and Canada was still crying while America comforted him, eating his burger and drinking his milkshake.