Dream: Mommy..? Daddy...?

"M-mama.....p-papa...."

The small, fragile, (h/c) girl shook her parents up in the darkness.

"Mama! Papa! Wake up! Where is this place? It's so scary here! Why aren't you waking up?! Mommy Daddy, I feel scared!....."

The little girl was sobbing as she felt like she was consumed by darkness.

"Mama, papa...! It's so lonely here! When are you gonna wake up?! Why aren't you moving?! Why are you so cold! I can't....feel.....anything....."

The little girl was hugging her parents and sobbing quite loudly. She knew her parents were dead but she didn't want to face the truth. She didn't want to face reality.... It's too early....

She sobbed and the sobbings faded away as there were footsteps approaching to the girl.

*gasp*

The teenage girl woke up with a startle. She was still in her dream, an never ending nightmare.

The girl sighed and stood up and saw a man in a black trenchcoat...or something, she couldn't see in the dark.

The man stooped down to the little girl and said with a soft, but hard voice. "Introduce yourself, little girl"

Feeling offended, the girl retored. "My name is (Name) and I am 18 just so you know!"

The man paused for a second and then stood up and started to walk away. "You will reach the light soon, (Name)"

The girl was confused as the man opened the door, revealing the blinded light which always tempted the 18-year old girl. However, the last few words from the man stopped her from running to that light.

"Just make sure that you're not the one who closes it"

The slit of light closes up as the girl layed on the floor, dumbfounded. Shock surrounded her as she processed her thoughts in her mind.

"Someone save me....