Chapter 1

Jada POV
I was sitting on my couch in my loft while watching power. After the show went off I called up my friend Uriah.
"Hello" She said, answering the phone
"Wassup" I asked her
"Nothing bored" She replied
"You want to go to the mall" I asked her
"Yeah, when you coming" She asked
"In about 10 minutes so go ahead and get ready" I told her
"Ight" She said
I hung up the phone and went to my closet to pick out something to wear. I picked out a grey body suit and put on my timberlands that were tan and white but had grey on the bottoms. I took my hair out of the ponytail and flat ironed it again. Grabbing my car keys of the counter I turned of f the lights then made my way downstairs to set the alarm. Once I set my alarm I closed and locked my door and went out to my car. I got in then I made my way to Uriah's house.
Outside of Uriah's house
"Hello" She said answering the phone
"Girl I'm outside" I said
"Oh here I come, give me 5 minutes" She said
"Huh..Okay" I said
While I was waiting for Uriah I got on snapchat and looked at my boo Malachiae (Mal-ah-ki) snapchat story. While I was watching Malachiae (Mal-ah-ki)  asked for us to call in his song on the radio. So I did.

Malachiae (Mal-Ah-Ki) Pov

While I was cruising down to the studio listening to my favorite radio station, I heard my song Thank Yo Momma Came on. I turned the volume up all the way and started to turn up. At the end of the song the radio guy said someone named Jada called in the song. So I called up Jada.
"Hey" she said answering the phone
"Wassup Ma" I said
"Nothing on my way to the mall" she said laughing
"Did you call in my song"
"Yup, your welcome"
"Thank you, um.. you want to hang out later?" I asked her
It's always a pleasure hanging out with her. She so beautiful, funny, smart, mature, ya know.. wifie material.
"Um, I'm with Uriah right now" She said
"Ight let me know when you free"
"Okay, I'll talk to you later" She said, I could tell that she was smiling
"Ight"
I hung up the phone and pulled up to the parking lot of the studio. When I walked in I was greeted by my nigga Jasper and my homie Kristoff.
Jada POV
When we arrived at the mall we first went to Victoria Secrets. We got us some cute lace panties and bra sets and pink outfits.

We then went to the nail shop and got our nails done.

Those are mine 😍