Chapter 7

Pulling up to Uriahs house I seen that her car wasn't thier so I texted her.
Me: I'm here girl
Riah: Quees in thier I'm leaving Walmart right now.
Me: Okay Ima go in
I got out the car and walked up to the door knocking on it before he answered. When he opened the door he didn't have a shirt on. I didn't pay no attention I just walk past him with a simple "hi Jaquees" I went to their living room and sat down. I don't like him for real, he used to like me before him and Uriah got together last month. I had to pee so I went to the bathroom. After doing what I had to do, I washed my hands. As I was about to walking out the bathroom, Uriah texted me saying she was down the street. I walked out the bathroom and was brutally pushed against the wall.
"What the fuck" I yelled
"Shut the fuck up bitch" he said
"Jaquees get the fuck off me" I yelled
He ignored me and start kissing my neck. I tried to push him off me but I couldn't. I kept screaming and yelling and fighting but he didn't stop. I started crying. He forced me into a room trying to pull up my shirt. I heard the front door open but I guess he didn't. I screamed louder and Uriah came in with a taser. A few tears dropped down her face as she went up behind him and lit his ass up. He fell onto the floor. I got up.
"Come on we need to go" I said running out the house and got into my car. She ran after me getting in her car and I pulled off. I got my phone out an called Malachiae. He didn't answer so I kept calling. Still no answer. I was crying so hard by now. I called Jasmine to see if she had James number. She answered.
"Hello" she said concerned
"Jasmine do you have James number"
"no but I'll ask Kris for it and text it to you, are you okay?"
"Okay please do." I said ignoring her last question
" okay I just sent it" she said
"Okay thank you"
She hung up the phone and I called James. I didn't know where I was going all I knew was I was getting out of their.
"Hello"
"James where's Malachiae" I said
"He right here doing his photo shoot, what's wrong" he asked
"I'll tell y'all when I get thier, where y'all at" I asked.
"16th street the first buildings" he said
"Alright I'm around the corner"
I pulled up and parked my car. I got out the car and ran into the building. Uriah was right behind me. I walked to the lady at the front.
"Excuse me, what room is Malachiae Warren in?" I asked her
"And you are"
"Jada, his girlfriend"
"The first door on the right" she said
"Okay thank you" I told her and me and Uriah went to the door. On our way, I thought about what was about to happened a few minuites ago and started crying all over again. I can't believe this. I got to the door and opened it up. Malachiae and James looked over and seen me crying and ran over to us. Malachiae hugged me and James was going to hug Uriah but he didn't.
"I would hug you but you got a nigga" James said to Uriah
"No... No she don't" I said.
Uriah looked at me.
"It's either him or me, so choose wisely b, cause you can't have both." I said getting mad.
"Fuck that nigga" she said with tears rolling down her face.

"What happened baby"
"H...he tri..ied to rape me" I told them.
"He what" Malachiae and James asked at the same time
"He tried to rape me" I said trying to calm down but I couldn't I just kept crying.
Malachiae's face softened up. As he hugged me tight and kissed on my forehead.
"Malachiae I'm scared" I told him while hugging him.
I looked up at him and he looked mad as hell.
"It's okay, you with me now" he finally said.
"I love you" I said
"I love you to baby" he said before kissing me.
"Goals" James said taking a pic of us kissing.

On the other hand, Malachiae was pissed. He went outside and I followed him.

"Babe what are you doing" I yelled after him

He didn't respond. He was walking hella fast and it was hard to keep up with him. He went to his car and pulled out something in the storage compartment. It was a gun. And he clocked it. I opened the door.

"Babe what are you doing" I said with tears running down my face
"Back up" he said still angry, trying to close the door
"No. I'm not about to let you kill him. I know he did wrong but I don't want you to see you locked up for murder" I said

"I'm sorry" he said putting the gun back.
He got out of the car and pulled me into a hug, and a kiss.
"Goals" James said coming out of nowhere taking a picture.
..............30 minuites later........................
So we're finally leaving. James and Uriah have been flirting up a storm ever since. My baby finished up his photo shoot. Now we're finna go. Uriah is staying over at my house along with Malachiae and possibly James so yeah. We're all going to Malachiaes house to get him some clothes and stuff then we're going to go to my house and chill and play games. When we got to Malachiaes house he went to his room to answer a phone call. It was from August I guess. Like 15 minuites later he came back with a backpack and we all went to my house.
__________________________________________________________________

Jacquees in media

Don't forget to
Vote
N
Comment