Chapter 3

Who tf is August I thought🤔 August Hall from high school?
That's when this tall ass brown/lightskin popped up. August Alsina!
____________________________________________________________________

"Wassup bro" August said to Malachiae dapping him up.
"Nothing much I just want you to meet my girl, she's a big fan" Malachiae said.
"Oh, wassup Ma", "I'm August" he said holding his hands out for me to hug him.
Is he talking to me? Duhh!
"Jada" I said and smiled and gave him a hug.
"Y'all can come chill over here if y'all want with the rest of us"
"Ight" Malachiae says
August walked away.
I looked at Malachiae with a big smile.

"Jada, I know we been talking for a while now but I was wondering if you would like to me my girlfriend" Malachiae said

"I would love to be your girlfriend" I told him and he hugged me.

Uriah POV
I've been looking for Jada for the past 15 minutes and got tired so I called her.
"Hello"
"Where you at"
"I'm still here, why wassup"
"Girl I've been looking for you for the longest"
"Meet me by the bathroom"
"Okay"

After that I hung up and went to the bathroom. Jada came like 5 minutes later, smiling looking all happy.
"Why you all smiley and shit for?"
"For one, I just meet August Alsina, and two, yo girl got her a boyfriend" I said pointing to myself.
"For real how that go down"
So I told her everything that happened within the last hour.

"Then after he left he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes
"Yaaay! My best friend gotta boyfriend, My best friend gotta boyfriend"
"Chill, but ima go ahead and go back over their, come with me"
"Ohkayy"
After the party. Jada POV
I had a great time tonight. We chilled with August Alsina, Nicki Minaj, Drake, Chris Brown and a whole bunch of musical artist. Also we smoked a little on the hookah pipes. Yeah I smoke but not all the time. I was high a little bit but Malachiae was drunk and high asf.
"Give me your keys." I said as we were about to leave
He gave me the keys and I got into the car.
"You better not crash my shit either"
"Boy"
I started up the car and turned up the radio. When we arrived to Malachiaes house I looked over and this nigga was sleep.
"Chiae getcho ass up" I yelled shaking him
He woke up and we got out, and locked his car.
"Are you staying over"
"Yeah, unless you want me to take your car"
"Nah, you good here"
We walked up to the house and I gave him the keys. He opened the door and we walked in. He locked the door and lead me to his room.
"Excuse my room., I didn't clean up"
I looked around his room, his room was actually really clean, other than the pair of shoes that was in the floor. I sat down on his bed and went through my Instagram while Malachiae went to the bathroom. When he came back there was a knock on the door. When Malachiae opened the door Kris and 2 other boys came in and Kris's girlfriend Jasmine and 2 other girls.
"Wassup bro" Malachiae said to the other two boys.
"Wassgood" the tall dark skinned boy with crazy hair said.
"Sup" the other one said, he was a little shorter than Malachiae but taller than me with nappy hair.
"That's yours" they both asked in unison.
I started to blush.
"Yeah" I said smiling.
"He didn't ask you" one of the girls mumbled with an attitude but loud enough that I can hear it.
"But I answered, Is their a problem?" I asked making sure
"Aye Gabriella gtfo" the tall one said
"My name is Sophie"she assured him.
"Whatever the fuck, bye"
She left. Malachiae and Kris was over their cracking up. While Jasmine was smirking.
"Broo I like her" Jasmine said.
"Thanks boo" I said while walking into the kitchen where Malachiae was.
"Anyway what's ya name" he said sitting in the bar stool.
"Oh I'm Jada" I said.
"I'm James, That's Shadoe, I'm pretty sure you already know Kris and Jasmine and that's Victoria, Shadoe girl or whatever the fuck they got going on."
"Thanks for the introduction" I said while laughing.
"No problem"
I went over to Malachiae who was sitting in the counter, and stood between his legs.
"You hungry" Malachiae asked as he put his hands around my waist.
"Yes" I said while pouting
"Y'all wanna go to Waffle House?"
"Yeah" we all said at the same time.
"Let's go"

Everybody got up. James got in car. Malachiae and I rode with him. And Kris drove his car with Victoria, Shadoe, and Jasmine.

At Waffle House

So we are at Waffle House I got chicken and waffles. Malachiae got a bacon cheeseburger. James got a Texas cheese stake melt. Kris got sirloin stake, Jasmine got out a salad and some chili. Shadoe got sirloin stake as well. And Victoria got chicken and waffles.

"Ayye lets play truth or dare" Jasmine suggested
"Ight" everyone else said.
"James go first"
"Jada truth or dare"
"Dare"
"I dare you to kiss Malachiae in front of that bitch that keep staring at him."
"Who"
He pointed to the girl
Malachiae was just shaking his head and smiling.
"Bet"
"She looking go"
I leaned over and placed a soft kiss on Malachiae's lips. He kissed back too. The girl face changed from a smile to straight faced then got up to leave.
"Hoes mad, Hoes mad" I started to sing  and Jasmine and Victoria joined in.
____________________________________________________________________