Chapter 8

I opened up the door to my apartment and we all walked inside. I set my bag and keys down to turn on the tv in the living room.
"Babe you can put yo bag in my room" I told Malachiae walking to my room.
He followed me into my room and put it on my vanity chair. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Did I tell you how beautiful you look today" he said
"Not until now" I said smiling
He kissed me. I kissed him back.
"I'll be back"I said going to my drawers and grabbing a pair of basketball shorts.
I went into the bathroom and changed out of that tight ass skirt and put on the short basketball shorts that covered my ass. I grabbed the skirt throwing it into the dirty clothes hamper. I grabbed my shoes and walked out the bathroom and put my shoes into the closet. I went back over to my dresser and got some socks and slipped those on.
"Come on" I told Malachiae who was on his phone, talking on snapchat and I left him in the room.
.......................................................................
"Let's play truth or dare" Uriah suggested.
"Okay" I said
"I'm down" Malachiae said
"Ight" James said"
"Okay Uriah go first"
"Jada truth or dare"
"Dare" I said
She sat for a little thinking of a dare.
"I dare you to give Malachiae a lap dance.
I side eyed her
"Bet" Malachiae said getting hype
"Whatever, calm yo happy-go-lucky head ass down" I said rolling my eyes, getting my phone to connecting my phone to the Bluetooth speakers.
"Pick a song" I said throwing my phone in Uriah's lap. I grabbed a chair from the dining room and pulled it into the living room.
She picked 'body party' by Ciara.
Malachiae sat in the chair.
The song played and I got to work. He was gripping my ass and all that. After the song went off I got up and sat back down on the couch.
"Uriah truth or dare" I said.
"Truth"
"Is it true that you like James"
She shook her head yes
"I can't hear you" I said
"Yes mothafucka damn" she said
"Haha" I said laughing.
"You wrong fa that" Malachiae said laughing
James was just smiling.
"Malachiae truth or dare" James said.
"Dare"
"I dare you to go outside and yell you love Jada" he said
"Easy" he said
We all went over to my Patio/porch and he went outside.
"Jada is the best girlfriend ever,I love you baby" he yelled
He then walked back in.
"I love you too baby" I said standing on my tippy toes to kiss him.
A few minutes later

We were done playing truth or dare and were in my loft. I had white furniture and a white fluffy rug so them mothafucka's had to take they shoes off. Anyway were playing 2k. The deal is if Me and Malachiae wins then we dare then to do something and if they win they dare us. We started playing and Malachiae told me what buttons to use before.
"Pass it" Malachiae said.
"What one is that?" I asked him giggling.
"Square" he said
He shot the ball and we won.
"Who won" We both yelled
"Man stfu" Uriah said
"We dare you to kiss for 5 seconds" Malachiae said
"Gone ahead I wanna see this" I said.
They kissed. Me and Malachiae was laughing so hard.
"I'm dead" I said laughing

Lets just say that they kissed for more than 5 seconds. They were getting into it.
••••
Like 20 minuites later Malachiae and James were playing the game and I was on Malachiae's phone. I got on his snapchat.
"Girlfriend hacking" I said using the flower filter which is my favorite.
"Is that my phone" Malachiae asked
"Naww it's Malachiae phone" I said being sarcastic.
He looked at me with a straight face.
"Score" James yelled.
"Nigga you cheating but game point" Malachiae said
"Who won" Malachiae said shooting the ball into the hoop.
"Alright I'm done" James said.
"Alright let's go to sleep" I said
I showed everyone where they were going to be sleeping and went back to my room.
When I came back Malachiae was about to get into the shower.

When he got out the shower he came out the bathroom with some grey sweat shorts and black nike socks on. NO shirt.
I looked for a second."
"See something you like" he said walking to my bed.
"Okay nigga, two can play that game" I said grabbing my stuff and walking to the bathroom.

I put the water on medium-hot and took a 25 minute shower making sure I was clean. I used my white dove bar soap. After I finished I got out and put on my red lace panty and bra set from Victoria Secret. I put all my dirty clothes in the hamper and hung my towel up. I walked out of the bathroom and over to the dresser. I felt Malachiae looking at me. I turned around.
"See something you like"
"Yes" he said biting his bottom lip.
"Boy bye" I said pulling out a shirt and some shorts and socks.
I was about to put on my clothes and socks.
"Come here" he said
"Hold up" I said putting on my shirt.
"Nahh, come here" he said.
I walked over to the bed and stood in front of him and crossed my arms.
"I'm right here" he said pointing at him.
"I can clearly see that"
"Just sit down right here babe"I sat down on his lap where he was pointing with my legs wrapped around him
_____________________________________________________
Vote n
Comment
What you think
It's ya girl Jada
A.k.a
DaGurlJada
N I'm out
Peace✌🏾
😂💀