Chapter 23

"Ight man" Malachiae said standing up.
"Im finna go back to the house" Malachiae said
"Ight Malachiae now, keep ya head up man. Be safe" I said as he walked out the door.

I locked the door after him left out. I grabbed my piece and went back to the room, putting it back into the drawer and returning to the bed.

"Who was that" Uriah asked
"It was Malachiae" I said trying to get comfortable
"What did he want" she asked
"Talk about yo bestfriend" I said
"Oh" she said

She layed back on my chest and we both were soon asleep.

Jada Pov
Ayye a nigga so sleepy.

We got a uber and are on our way back to the hotel. Lucas kept asking me why we came back but I told him I would tell him later. He got some rest on the plane but I stayed up thinking about my life. It's 6:45 in Las Vegas which means it's 9:45 in Atlanta. Malachiae literally called me about 1000 times. He had James and Uriah calling  me too. I just let the phone ring and go to voicemail. I don't want to talk to nobody right now. Him calling me back to back like this is really getting on my damn nerves. I want to talk to him so bad.... I mean like that's my baby. But............I don't know, It's complicated. I still need time to myself to calm down. I just can't believe him. He knows how much I hate his exes. But Shawnasty, I wanted I kill her. And I wanted to kill him for fucking with her. I fucking hate her. Dumb ass hoe trying to get back with my man but you know what.. that's not going to happen. PERIOD. She need to get a life and get her a man... with her broke ass. I wanted to kill the both of them. When I seen her I couldn't help but to beat her ass. I slapped Malachiae a few times, I know he was getting mad but honestly, I don't give a fuck. All of this shit happening at once...

After all of this thinking we finally pulled up at the hotel. We both got out of the uber and went to get our bags out of the trunk. I thanked the driver once again then we headed into the hotel to check in.
••••
"Come on Lucas the Uber is here" I yelled putting on my shoes.
We spent about a hour getting settled into the hotel and we were just chilling, I was in one room and Lucas was in the other one. They both had 2 beds.
"Where are we going" he said coming into the room
"To the hospital" I told him
"Why" Lucas asked

I guess I will go ahead and tell him...

"Sit down" I told him
He sat down and I stood up
"Mommas in the hospital" I said

He sat their for a while, I guess he was trying to  comprehend what I was saying. After a few seconds of sitting in silence, I guess it finally got to him because he jumped off the bed and punched the wall
"Why you just now telling me" he yelled
"Lucas stop yelling" I said, walking over towards him
"Nigga fuck you mean, you just now telling me that my mother fucking momma is in the damn hospital and you expect me to be calm" He yelled again, getting in my face and bucking up at me. Which really had me irritated.
"First of all nigga, who the fuck are you yelling at? Second get the fuck out my face, and this is exactly why I don't tell you shit Lucas. So much shit has been happing to me that you don't even know about and I don't tell you because of this. You so fucking bipolar" I yelled back and pushed him, he really got me fucked up. He pushed me on the bed. Hard. Wtf....
"Really Lucas" I yelled at him
"You really gone put yo fucking hands on me" I said.
I got up and pushed him out of my way. I grabbed my phone and purse and headed towards the door.

___________________________________________________________

WOOOOOOW!!! So how yall feelin bout this?? Malachaie, Shawnasty and Lucas?? Whats gonna happen next?

DOnt forget to VOOOOOTTTEE!!