Chapter 9

"What you want lil boy"

"Im sorry about what happened earlier but I was mad as fuck. I'm trying to control my anger better than before. I just want you to know that I love you so much and everything is going to be okay. I just can't believe that someone would try to hurt my baby. Especially him. I know that he liked you I just tried to try and trust him knowing that he was dating your best friend. I love you so much and I want this relationship this last forever. But I SWEAR next time I see him im beating his ass.. on sight".
He said. With his head in my chest.
"Oh and I'm not little. I'm big daddy." He said doing his sexy smirk. I blushed and smiled.
"Okay 'big daddy' and I love you too. I know I understand. That's just something that we got to work on together as a team" I said smiling
He kissed me and I bit his lip.

"And we will be together forever" I said before kissing him and getting up to put on my shorts.

Uriah POV

I'm trying to go to sleep but I'm scared. Every time I close my eyes I think of Jacquees. Either him trying to kill me or Jada. On top of that I think I like James. My feelings all fucked up right now. And it just started storming. I'ma go see if James is awake. I got up and went over to the bathroom that connects both of the guest rooms. I slowly opened the door to the room that he was in. He jumped up.
"Wassup" he said in his sleepy voice. He was squinting adjusting to the bathroom light.
"Oh I didn't know you were sleep, I'll go see if Jada is up" I said about to walk out.
"Nah it's okay, what's wrong what happened" he said sitting up.
"It's fine it's just that I can't go to sleep" I said
"It's about earlier" he said
"I guess" I said
"I'll go" I added blushing in embarrassment. Turning around about to walk out.
"Nah, come lay down, you can talk to me" he said sitting up on the pillow.

I turned off the light and went to lay down next to James.
"Wassup" he said
"Well every time I try to go to sleep I think something is going to happen. I never told anyone but he used to hit me and threaten me when I say that I was leaving. I used to cover the bruises with makeup." I said with tears coming down my face. James  rubbed my back and hugged me.
"Jada found out once, I tried to deny her but I know she knew I was lien. And today he keeps texting me saying he is going to kill me when he finds me. I'm scared James." I said crying

"Aye it's okay. You not going back, I won't let that happened. Don't be scared. Just know that I'll always be there for you. I never told a girl how I feel before but I really like you and I want you to know that. I don't care what you think or if you don't want to be in a relationship I get that, but I really like you and I'll be there for you no matter what." He said wiping my tears.
"Thanks, You really mean a lot to me. Just spending the day with you and talking to you just makes me happy." I said smiling
"I'm glad I can make you happy." He said looking at me.
We was staring at each other for a little before out lips touched and we started kissing.
Jada POV

Right now I'm laying on Malachiae and we are just in our phones. Someone from an UNKNOWN number keeps texting him but I'm not paying no attention. But it's finna get in my mothafuckin nerve man. I can see his phone, he not texting back so I don't know what's going on. Now Lucas is calling me on FaceTime.

"Wassup" I said
"Nothing what you doing"
"Chillin with my boyfriend" I said
"Estoy a punto de anojarme" (about to get mad).
"Why" Lucas said
"Luego" (later). I said
"We're at?"  He said
"At my house"
"I'm coming over"
"For what, Is you high" I asked. I could hear it the way he talked wasn't right he sounded high af.
"Nah" he said laughing
"Yeah, you are. Go to sleep" I said
"Okay, mom" he said
"No Lucas for real" I said
"Okay Goodnight, Love you Sis"
"Love you too" I said hanging up the phone.

"Who you love?" Malachiae asked snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Not you" I said getting up
"Stop playing" he said
"I'm not" I said laughing
"Yeah okay" I went into the bathroom and used the restroom.

I washed my hands and walked out.
"Who you texting" I asked him
"Nobody" he jumped up and locked his phone.
"Yeah let me see" I said walking over to him and laid on him like I was before.
He gave me his phone after about few minutes of arguing. Of course I won. He claim his ex been harassing him.
I went to his messages and seen that unsaved number again at the top of his message.
I clicked the messages and start reading.
Basically she want him back. She keep saying I miss you. So me being me took a picture with Malachiae and said we miss you too.😂
Rinnnnng Rinnnnng Rinnnnng.
His phone started ringing it was that number again. I answered it.
__________________________________________________________________