Chapter 10

"Who da fuck is you" I said calmly, me and Malachiae started laughing at her hair. Bitch fried.
"who are you" she covered the camera.
"Malachiaes girlfriend " I said still laughing.
"So why you calling again" I said

Malachiae had a sudden outburst from laughing, which made us laugh again.

"Um excuse me" she said
"Your excused is their a problem" I said with straight additude
"No"
"Ight, well don't call this number again bitch"
"Gimme kiss" Malachiae told me. I looked up and he kissed me. The girl hung up.

"Now tell me, wtf did you see in her" I asked Malachiae
"I didn't even know" he said
__________________________________________________________________
Uriah POV

Zzzzzz
____________________________________________________
The next morning
Jada POV

I woke up to my baby's arms wrapped around me. I gently slipped out of his arms and went into the bathroom to do my daily morning routine. After I got done, I went to go wake up Uriah so we can go shopping. I walked in the room and she wasn't in their. I went down the hall and slowly opened the door of James's room. Uriah jumped up and looked at me. I was just looking confused. James was still sleep. I smirked at her.

"Come on let's get ready to go to the mall" I said.

"Ight"
I went in my room and got her something to wear. I picked out a cropped hoodie, black high waisted pants with cuts in the knee, and a black and white bandana. She had all white huaraches.

I set that on her bed and went to pick out my clothes

I set that on her bed and went to pick out my clothes. I picked grey sweatshorts, grey tank-top that came down to my lower stomach, grey socks, pink timberlands, white purse with a pink fluffy ball, I put on my glasses with some silver earrings and Bobbi Brown lip balm. Last I put my wavy hair into a messy bun.

I grabbed my phone and purse before exiting out the room and going to the kitchen

I grabbed my phone and purse before exiting out the room and going to the kitchen. I got the grapes out the fridge. I opened them and took each one of the grapes off the vine. I washed them and began eating them.

"Wow" I heard somebody said which made me jump because I didn't know anybody was in here.
"Wow what" I asked
"I liked how you did that" Malachiae said laughing
"Your weird" I said as he came over to give me a kiss.
"Man whatever, where you going" he asked.
"Mall, you like my outfit" I asked turning around so he can see the fit.
"You look beautiful but yo shirt too small"
"Babe it's made like that" I said
"Oh, I was finna say"
"Say what" Uriah said walking in.
"Let me see" I told her, she twirled around.
"Ayye booty poppin" I said clapping my hands and we all started laughing. That's when James came in.

"Hey" I said eating my grapes
"Wassup Wassup Wassup"
"Okay so let's talk about yo birthday" Uriah said
"Yeah, what you wanna do"
"Sit in the house and eat" I said
"No, something fun" she said
"That is fun" I said looking at her
"Whatever man we getting out the house" Malachiae said
"Okay bet"
"What about you" I said
"What" Malachiae said
"What you want for yo birthday" I asked
"Birthday sex, Birthday sex" Malachiae began to sing.
Everyone started laughing

Maybe I'll be willing to give it up
__________________________________________________________________

At the mall

Me and my bestie just pulled to the Lenox mall. Looking cute and shit, you already know how we rocking. We walked in and seen a couple of fans. We took a few picture with them and then we had them take some of us. After that we went shopping. We went to footlocker to look at some shoes. I end up getting some all red huaraches runs and I got Malachiae the all white ones. Next we went to Victoria Secrets and got some underware and bra sets. After that we went to forever 21. I got some cute ass Jeans and shorts with rips in them. I got some crop tops, 2 sundresses and some jewelry. We paid and walked out. Next we went to Sephora to get some makeup. And then I went to shop for Malachiae because his birthday was coming up. I'm so excited. He don't even know what I got planned for him.
_______________________________

We just got out of H&M and got Malachiae some stuff. As we are walking to Dillard's Uriah starts to acting weird.
"What's wrong" I asked her
"Nothing" she said before talking a long pause
"Let's just got to the food court and come back" she said
"Okay whatever" I said turning around

I kept getting a feeling that someone was looking at me. I turned my head. Out of all people, you'll never guess who I saw.