Chapter 20

I then remembered that he was waiting for a response, so I nodes my head up and down to say yes.

He got up and put the ring on my finger.

Then he hugged me and kissed me.

••••
Later the next day

I had a great ass party yesterday and now me and Malachiae are going over Lucas's house to chill with them for a while since I didn't see him at my party.

Once we got over there, he parked the car and turned off the engine.  Malachiae grabbed my hand and was observing my ring.

"Do you like the ring" He asked me uncertain of what I was going to say next.

"I love it"
"Really" he said and looked at me

"Yes really baby"

Lucas came and opened the door and ran out. I got out the car and ran to him and hugged him. Something's really wrong with us. We bout childish as fuck.

"I missed you so much brother"
"I missed you too little sister" he said and I let go of him
"Boy I'm older than you"
"Okay and" he said
"Don't get slapped little boy" I told him and he didn't say nothing
"Why we outside, it's 3 o'clock in the morning" I said as Malachaie walked up to us and dapped up Lucas.
"I don't know, let's go"

We walked in the house following behind Lucas.

His house was fixed up very nice and was clean considering it was Lucas that was living their.

"AMBEEER!" Lucas yelled up the stairs

"WHAT" she yelled back

"COME DOWN HERE" He yelled back up the stairs

While we were waiting for her, Lucas was sitting on the island in the kitchen rolling a blunt and Malachiae was watching the recording of a basketball game that came on earlier. I was sitting on Malachiae's lap like usual, kissing his jaw line. He was getting mad at me but I didn't care.

"Babe, can I watch the game?" he asked in an irritated manner

"loose yo fuckin' attitude" I said and got off of him and pulling my dress down a little bit.

Malachiae pulled me back down and kissed my cheek. I smiled and blushed walking up the stairs and into teir room. I seen Amber doing her makeup while on Instagram live.

"Hey sis" Amber said as she got up out of her seat and gave me a hug

"Wasspopin" I asked her

I pulled up a chair next to hers and sat down as she did too. I pulled out my makeup and my outfit for the night out of my bag I had brought .

"What shoes you wearing with that?" she asked

I pulled out my heels.

"ooh where you get those from" she asked

"um, Malachiae bought them offline somewhere" I said sitting back down and starting my makeup.

We ended up finishing up our makeup around 9:30. It only took me about 30 minutes because I didn't do a super dramatic eye shadow look today. I sprayed my face with setting spray and let it dry. Next I went to their other room and put on my clothes and accessories followed by my puma slides. I sprayed on some Rihanna "Rogue Love" perfume. Before I left out, I grabbed my "Anastasia Beverly Hills glow kit" and took the color "Butterscotch" and highlighted my face. Ya girl was poppin. I opened the door and amber was coming out of hers. She was looking gorgeous.

We walked down the stairs and into the living room. Malachiae and Lucas was sitting on the couch watching the game and smoking a blunt. I didn't know that Malachiae smokes weed tho. He really only smokes on the hookah.

"Hey guys" I said and sat down

"Damn bae" Malachiae said

I laughed a little.

"Pass that shit man" I said towards Lucas and he passed the blunt.

I took a few puffs and passed it back.

"When we leaving" I said

"In a minute" Lucas said and passed it to Malachiae

After they finished that we left Lucas's house and went to the club.

_______________________________________________________

Thanks for reading!!

Make sure to vote!!

Its DaGurlJada and ill see y'all in the next chapter

I'm out

Peace