Chapter 5

3 weeks later

I just got home and I'm hungry so I think I'm going to make me something to eat. I thought about some pizza rolls, but I then had a feeling for some fried chicken and fries. I put the pan on the stove and put it on medium heat. I put some oil in the pan. Next I cleaned off the chicken and put it in the flower mix and put it into the pan. While doing that I fried me some fries to go along with it. After I was done with everything I cleaned up by putting the stuff up and washing the dishes. It was 9:56.pm I then went to eat when I got a FaceTime call. It was from Malachiae.
"Hey bae" I said answering the phone.
"Oh hey Ma, what you doing"he said playing in his hair.
"Eating" I said taking a bite out of my chicken.
"We're mine" he said pouting
"Right here" I said showing him my plate
"About to be gone" I added
"Yeah okay" he said.
"Well I got an interview for this modeling stuff and photo shoot tomorrow" I said excited.
"I got a interview at the radio station tomorrow and I got to go to the studio and finish recod this song" he said yawning.
"You tired?" I asked
"A little bit" he said
"Okay well I'll let you get some rest" I said
"Okay bye bae I love you"
"I love you too big head" I said hanging up the phone.
After that I finished eating and went into my bedroom and hit the sheets.
_________________________________

About a hour later..
I woke up to someone knocking on the door and ringing the doorbell.
I got my phone and Put on my puma slippers and went to the door being careful not to make any noise. Looking the the hole seeing that it was a lightskined boy with curly hair. I knew who it was but I asked who it was anyway for clarification.
"Who is it"
"Lucas"
I opened the door for him and gave him a hug.
Lucas is my little brother big brother, I call him that cause he is younger but taller than me. He is 19 years old and he raps.
Once I let him in I went to the kitchen.
"So wassup" I as I grabbed a bottle of water out the refrigerator.
"Nothing, I just got hella shit on my mind right now" he explained.
"I'm all ears" I said
He then started explaining what's been going on and stuff.
After we talked or whatever I changed the subject.
"Anyway what's new" I said changing the subject.
"Nothing I dropped my song today. That's about it." He said
"Okay well Ima have to check it out but I got to get to bed I have a photo shoot in the morning, you staying here or going home?" I asked
"I'll stay I live in fucking mabelton"
He said
"So what you doing all the way down here" I asked
"I was shopping earlier and had and studio session down here"
"Oh well we will talk more about this tomorrow, you know where everything is, help yourself." I said walking off going into my room and falling asleep.
Lucas POV
After Jada left I went to my room in her house were I always go when I come over here. I took a shower putting on my Tommy boxers and some basketball shorts. After I got settled I got into the bed and I dozed off and fell sleep.
••••
The next day
Jada POV
I woke up to the sound of the alarm clock going off on my phone. I got out of bed and went to the guest room to find Lucas sound asleep.
"Lucas" I said shaking him.
"Hmm"
"Get up" I said
"Can I get 5 more minutes" he sang
"No nigga getcho ass up" I said smiling
"Okay"
I walked out of his room and went to my room. I took a shower and got ready to get dressed (outfit above). I had to look somewhat presentable for this interview.
After I was done getting ready I grabbed my bag and went to the guest room and knocked on the door.
"Yeah" he said though the door.
"You ready" I asked
"Yeah, let's go" he said opening the door and walking out his room.

He had on some grey jogger shorts, A white t-shirt, black watch, black earrings, and a silver chain, with his wolf grey 12's.
"You look nice" I said
"Thanks, but you look good too" he said

"Thanks boo, lets go" I said We got into my car and went to Chuck-fill-A

We got into my car and went to Chuck-fill-A. I got a sausage egg biscuit, and Lucas got bacon cheese biscuit. After we ate we went to where I was supposed to meet for this interview listening to Lucas new song.
__________________________________________________________________
Vote (click the star at the bottom of the screen)
Comment
Lucas song above