Chapter 5

After like an hour I still didn't tell her, then Kiyare walked in and gave her a kiss on the cheek and a hug. I was thinking awh man he's not gonna acknowledge me at all. He gave me a huge hug, and gave me a kiss like I real kiss not a cheek one. He said "Goodmorning pretty."

His mom was like Ooop. I said "Goodmorning love."

He was smiling all big in my face, man he was gonna make me melt. His mom said "so what did I miss?"

He said "we'll talk later mom, we gotta go."

She said "yea yea bye babies."

I grabbed my purse and then we left. He said "your so beautiful."

I said "thank you."

He said "your all happy, what you slept good?" With a smirk.

I said "I've had better."

He said "stop playing with me."

I said "sike nah I slept good."

He said "you always playing with a niggas emotions witcha cute ass."

I said while laughing "don't pump my head up."

He said "but you know when you look the best?"

I said "when?"

He said "when your moaning."

I said "shut up!" He pulled me towards him and was kissing me all over my face.

He said "we still got this bet going on! Imma have my Jr."

I said "or owe me $100!"

He said "yea yea."

In the car he put his hand on my thigh, and was moving it up. When we finally pulled up and got into the doctor, then they were just examining the baby. Then she finally said "do you want to know the gender?" Kiyare basically screamed yes and I shook my head yes. She moved the thing on my stomach and then said "it appears your having a baby boy."

Kiyare was so hype I thought he was gonna burst. The doctor walked out to get our pictures and Kiyare started kissing me, I was like fuck I'm gonna die. He just has this affect on me, and whenever he touches me I just can't imagine life without him. When I finished wiping off my stomach I fixed my outfit. Then the doctor walked in and gave me the pictures. When we were in the mall, we got just about everything. When we stopped because my feet was hurting and I was hungry. I got saladworks and he got Chinese food. When we sat down some little girl came over and said "hey Kiyare."

He said "do I know you?"

She said "I'm Kiana friend, Denae."

He said "oh hi?" I was trying so hard not to laugh.

She said "can you tell Kiana to text me?"

He said "yea can you go now? I'm trying have a conversation."

She just walked away pissed. I started bagging the fuck up, I said "your cute when you get mad!"

He said "shut up, I'm mad. All her friends always trying to talk to me. But Chantel fr, we gotta talk."

I said "what?"

He said "I want you to be mines. I wanna take care of you and my little man. It really killed me last night when I had to leave, I just wanted to stay wrapped up with you. Whenever I'm in your house it's like home."

I said "of course love."

He pulled out a ring from his pocket, he said "I promise you to give you everything and then some baby."