Chapter 16

Chantel's POV
I was laying down while Kiyare was at work and Kj was laying with me. We were watching bubble guppies until I made him get his coloring books and he was coloring. When Kiyare came home he said "hey my loves."

Kj jumped over me into Kiyare's arms. He said "daddy!!!!"

Ki said "hey buddy." Kiyare gave me a kiss. He said "how you feel today?"

I said "I didn't feel too good that's why we've been laying down."

He said "Korey making you eat that nasty shit again?" He has put his phone down next to me.

I nodded, pouting. His phone started going off like someone was calling him. I went to grab it just like any other day but I saw the name. It said Bryson King. I just looked at him than picked it up.

The other caller said on speaker "hey baby I missed you today, I thought we'd do a little more after our appointment like usual.. I missed your dick."

My heart shattered into literally a million and ten pieces. I was so upset, I said "Kj come on baby boy."

Kiyare said "where y'all going?"

I said "just check ya call log."

He looked at his phone and was shook. He said "you just gon leave?"

I said "I think that's the best thing I can do right now, for me and our son."

Kj said "I ready mommy."

Kiyare said "come give daddy a hug."

Kj went and gave him a hug, than grabbed my hand and I grabbed my purse, and keys. I helped Kj into his seat and buckled him in then got in. I was crying in the car and I was hoping Kj wouldn't notice. Kj said "mommy what's wrong?"

I said"nothing baby boy, I'm ok!" I went to a hotel 20 minutes away and bought a room for 1 week.

When we got in and I gave him a little bath and put his pajamas on him. I set him up in the bed and he said "mommy can I call daddy?"

I said "you can try..."

I grabbed my phone and let Kj FaceTime Kiyare. Kj said "mommy I need pwivacy."

I said "ok and moved to the other side of the bed."

I heard Kiyare say "is mommy ok?"

Kj said "she was cwyin but she said she's ok."

Kiyare said "ok well Kj daddy did something really bad, so imma need you to do everything in your power to keep mommy happy."

Kj said "daddy what did you do to my mommy?"

Kiyare said "I did things that I should only do with mommy, with someone else."

Kj said "WHY?!" Kj was crying in anger.

Kiyare said "Kj calm down."

Kj said "no you made mommy cry and I'm not talking to you until you fix it!" Than Kj hung up.

I said "come here big boy."

He came over and hugged me and said "mommy I'm sorry daddy hurt you."

I said "it's not your fault baby I promise."