Chapter 14

I was laying down and Kj was on my chest drooling. I picked him up and we went into the kitchen. Mook and Kiyare was in the kitchen eating, Mook said "look at my god son and his ugly ass mom." I laughed and stuck my middle finger up at him.

Kiyare said "Mook we both know my fiancé far from ugly." I smiled and pecked his lips. Then Mook took Kj out my arms.

I said "you better not drop my baby Mook." Kiyare looked at me and he smiled I went back into the couch and Kiyare came and lifted my legs up then sat with my legs onto him. I said "what you doing today?"

He said "it's Sunday."

I said "I'm bout to get dressed you getting Kj dressed?"

He said "can you do it after?"

I said "yea I will. Mook I need my baby." Mook walked in and gave me Kj. Kj started crying I said "you hungry baby?"

He threw his head on my chest so I went into the kitchen and heated up his bottle. I started feeding him and after he finished I changed his diaper then changed him, I put a black onesie on him, light baby true religion jeans, a black and white nike shirt, and all white Air Force ones. I picked him up and then brought him downstairs and put him on Kiyare lap then went upstairs and got dressed. I put on a pair of medium blue jeans, a white tank top, a medium grey cargo jacket, white leg warmers, and medium grey suede boots. I went into the bathroom and put my makeup on, then I straightened my hair. I went downstairs and Kiyare was dressed with Kj on his lap. Kiyare said "look at my beautiful ass fiancé."

I smiled and picked up Kj, I grabbed my white Michael Kors purse and we went to the car. Kiyare put Kj in the car and then I sat in my seat. Kiyare got in his seat and started kissing me, I said "come on I gotta help ya mom cook bowling ball head."

He said "wow that hurt."

I smiled and he drove off when we got there I grabbed my purse and Kj then Kiyare grabbed his diaper bag. I put my purse down and walked into the kitchen I said "hey."

His mom said "hey pretty."

I smiled and Kj was smiling and giggling. I sat on the island stool and put Kj on the island holding him up. I said "what do you need help with?"

She said "nothing baby just take care of Kj."

I said "ok."

She said "you still breastfeeding him?"

I said "I pump it out most of the time cause he be biting me."

She said "breastmilk is the best for the baby."

I said "that's the only reason I'm doing it."

She said "that's why he's such a little fat man," then she started pinching his cheeks.

I said "Kiyare!" He came into the kitchen and had the diaper bag. I said "put the bottles in the fridge."

He put them in the fridge and came over and picked Kj up. He said "you needa stop being so bossy Chantel."

I turned my head and he smiled and started laughing. I said "it's what you needa do or else it would go bad."

He said "I guess."

I smiled and then he gave me Kj back. At dinner Kj was on my lap I started eating and he was pulling my finger. When we finished he was asleep so I gave him to Kiyare then  I went and washed the dishes while his mom dried them. She said "you look so happy."

I smiled and said "I am."

She said "awh atleast one of my sons making someone happy."

I started laughing and then I felt hands on my waist, I turned around and it was Kiyare. I said "where's my son?"

He said "with his poppop."

I said "wassup?"

He said "nothing I'm bored."

His mom said "dry dishes while I go see my grandson."

He went over there and started drying. I said "you having fun?"

He smiled and then took out his phone and started playing music. When we finished I dried my hands off and put lotion on. His mom told me she wanted to keep Kj so I let her.

3 years later
Kj ran over to me and said "Mommy!"

I said "yes baby."

He said "where's daddy?"

I said "he's at work baby."

He said "ok can we go to the park?"

I said "yeah go get dressed." I went upstairs and put on jeans, a white shirt, and white sandals with thick straps. I looked at my belly I'm 6 1/2 months pregnant and I was blown up like a ballon I was having another boy I guess Kiyare don't make girls like he said.

We went to the park and Kj said "mommy."

I said "yes baby?"

He said "can we get ice cream after?"

I said "yeah." He ran on the park and was playing with the other kids. When he finished we went to Dairy Queen and got ice cream. When we got home Kiyare was there and smiled all big.

He said "hey fat man, hey beautiful."

I smiled and said "hey."

He said "you didn't get me none?"

I grabbed his out of the bag and he smiled he said "thank you."

I said "Kj go sit at the table and eat your ice cream."

Kiyare gave me a kiss and said "how are you and Korey doing today?"

I said "lovely he's been kicking all day."

He said "you look cute."

I smiled and said "thanks baby."

He put his hands on my stomach and I could feel Korey start kicked harder. He said "I can't believe we made it this far to be honest, I thought you would've left me by now."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and said "I could never do that, this a forever thing baby."

He smiled and kissed me then Kj said "daddy!"