Chapter 15

I woke up and Kiyare's arms were wrapped around me I said "goodmorning baby."

He said "goodmorning princess."

I said "where's Kj?"

He said "Mook came and got him, god father, god son bonding day."

I said "oh ok good I can go back to sleep."

He said "no cause we are spending time together."

I said "where are we going?"

He said "the beach babe."

I said "I gotta get dressed." I got up and got in the shower than I blowdried my hair than put it in a top knot. I dried off and went into our closet and put on an all white bikini. Than I grabbed my white sunglasses and put them on and over my bathing suit I had on a white tshirt dress with white thick strapped sandals.

He said "you ready?"

I said "you got towels, chairs, and stuff like that?"

He said "yea let's go punk," than gave me a kiss.

I rolled my eyes and followed him I said "can we stop and get food?"

He said "what do my seed and wife want for breakfast?"

I said "McDonald's." He nodded than we went to the drive-thru and got a whole bunch of food. I said "thank you daddy."

He smirked and kept driving when we got to the beach when we got out I carried the towels and stuff and he carried the chairs. I had my phone in a life proof case. I stood right were the sun was and he put the stuff down right there. He said "bad idea imma be dark as shit."

I said "awh shush."

He said "yea yea." I took off my coverup than sat down he said "I'm so happy."

I said "why?"

He said "because I missed Kj being developed not intentionally but it happened but I get to see what I missed with Kj because of Korey."

I said "all you missed was mood swings, crying, and me being a big bitch."

He said "I would've taken that over that long ass sleep that I didn't want." He took his shirt off then stood up and said "come on."

I said "I don't wanna get in the water."

He said "it's not about you girl, get up." He put his hands out and I grabbed them and got up. He had his phone in his hand with a lifeproof case on it and he said "I can't wait till Korey is here."

I said "me neither."

He said "I miss my drinking buddy." I laughed because Kiyare and I be getting real drunk at our house than just be doing dumb shit.

I said "you can still drink and shit though."

He said "it's not fun without you."

I said "and why is that?"

He said "it's not getting drunk that is that fun it's the aftermath of it girl, you be up for anything."

I laughed and said "I bet." I went and had my ankles in the water but I was looking for seashells. Korey kicked me in my stomach and you could see his feet but it was the first time I said "Kiyare!"

He ran over and said "what's wrong?"

I shook my head saying nothing and said "look." Korey was kicking it and his feet were visible.

He smiled and had his hands on my stomach he said "I need to stop working so much."

I said "why?"